AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(7956)
Trouble keeping erections when training?

I am 45 years old and it is difficult for me to maintain an erection when I am doing my usual training. But I find that if I just take a day or two off from running and eat a little more, I can maintain my erection more easily. Does this happen to anyone else? Any suggestions? thank you I could trai

Questions

ATT Fiber Slow During Peak Hours

Hello, I've had 300/300 service for about over a year now since the service became available in my neighborhood. It has been pretty good so far until recently for the past few months I've noticed that the download speed drops to about 150-200 in the afternoons and evenings, while the upload stays n

Questions

Previous AT&T Equipment used by Technician when moving to New Residence - Non-Return Fee Removal

I had AT&T 300mb at my apartment, and just recently moved into a home. I kept my AT&T service, and upgraded to 1G Fiber. I was instructed to bring all of my previous equipment with me (which I did). The technician who showed up to do the install saw that I had equipment already, and decided

Questions

Stop DNS hijack and ping?

When the fiber side of the modem goes down due to a cable issue or hardware failure outside the premises, the BGW320-505 modem hijacks DNS and gives the false impression to my router that the network is still up. The modem resolves any character string whatsoever to its own local IP address and resp

Questions

Slow Fiber 500 slow?

Hello, I'm having trouble getting my upload speed to surpass 100. Any suggestions on how to improve this? My router model is BGW210-700.

Questions

Do I have to use an AT&T gateway with fiber internet?

I am looking to get AT&T fiber internet but I am wondering, am I required to rent and use the AT&T gateway or am I allowed to not rent one and use a different modem/router?

Questions

MacBook says it's getting approx. 400 download...

According to all my speed tests (online, via software, via AT&T Smart Home Manager app) my MacBook should be getting approximately 400mb download. However, when I actually download things, I am typically getting about 20kb, which is impossibly slow. Any tips? I've tried all the reboots, cleaned

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Fiber - Expanding Ethernet Through The Whole House

I'm really happy with my AT&T Fiber internet account and performance right now. WiFi works great in all rooms and on all devices and TVs. I'm considering making a change to my house network, and I want to have internet in all rooms using Ethernet. I have a network closet where everything comes i

Questions

Fixed IP Allocation - BGW320-500

Hello - yesterday, I needed to restart the gateway because of some network issues I was having. When it came back up, all my fixed IP address allocations were gone. Some devices grabbed the same IP address but others did not. I have 2 devices (Tesla Powewall - Ethernet and Wireless interfaces) that

Questions

Internet dropping consistently

All day, everyday every few hours the internet just drops out. It’s not a device issue. It’s a service provider issue. We’ve had routers replaced and moved. We’ve had boosters and extenders. We’ve just added comcast recently and are cancelling AT&T. It’s too bad not just their service but custom

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(3)

Accepted Solution

Closed

Here we go again How to enable/disable IP Passthrough on BGW320-500

Hi- I read all the posts and am very network literate. I am referring to this post How to enable IP Passthrough on ATT BGW320-505 - Devon Stephens You do this and then how do you access the AT&T BGW UI- what IP? I want to use the BGW as a pure modem and kill all the wifi.    Also wh

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Fiber - Expanding Ethernet Through The Whole House

I'm really happy with my AT&T Fiber internet account and performance right now. WiFi works great in all rooms and on all devices and TVs. I'm considering making a change to my house network, and I want to have internet in all rooms using Ethernet. I have a network closet where everything comes i

Questions

Accepted Solution

Ethernet

Does AT&T provide an adapter to connect 5 devices to Ethernet?

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.