AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(7929)
I need a 2.4 connection

I need a 2.4 g wifi connection for my video eo Doorbell to work

Questions

AT&T Damaged Box in Manvel, TX

I recently purchased a plot of land, and I later noticed that there is a damaged AT&T box on the premises. I did not damage the box. Can somebody point me in the right direction about how to get this fixed?

Questions

AirTies 4971

Our power was out for a few hours, a couple of days later I noticed the 4971 was flashing a green light. I have spent hours trying everything I can find how to fix it but nothing works. When I try using the app my extender isn't one of the choices to select, I chose both anyway didn't work. It only

Questions

Fiber jack Question

Hello, I have AT&T fiber, with the Fiber Jack installed outside one of my bedrooms. I want to run ethernet outside, around the house to various places.  Does the outside Fiber jack have an ethernet port inside of the box, that can be used for this, or do I need to punch another whole thoug

Questions

Port forwarding has abruptly ceased to function.

We utilize AT&T Business Fiber for our small business operations, with 13 static IP addresses that are functioning properly. Additionally, we have various systems, including workstations and WiFi devices, connected to the same AT&T LAN, receiving addresses within the 192.168.1.0 block. Some

Questions

Port forwarding suddenly stopped working

We have AT&T Business Fiber for this small business. We have 13 static IP addresses and those are working fine. We also have a bunch of systems (workstations, WiFi devices, etc.) on the same AT&T LAN that get addresses in the 192.168.1.0 block. Some of the systems using the 192.168.1.* addr

Questions

How do I request for an unused fiber internet box to be removed from my yard?

ATT moved fiber internet lines out of our yard, but left behind a decommissioned box/hub in the ground. Most of our neighbors had the old boxes removed when the new lines were put in, but our yard has a fence. While the infrastructure team was here, I opened the gate and let them know we absolutely

Questions

Accepted Solution

Need Equipment moved off pole

So I need help actually talking to someone who can help me. I have tried 1800-288-2020, and they are no help. They give me a to talk to someone in Mobile ATT, but they do nothing. So we have the power company needing to relocate the pole, but ATT equipment we need them to move it. No one seems to be

Questions

I have an older AT&T Pace 5268AC Gateway that is no longer getting firmware updates. How do I go about obtaining a new one?

I have an older AT&T Pace 5268AC Gateway which I understand will no longer be receiving firmware updates. How do I go about obtaining an updated gateway?

Questions

If buried ATT fiber cable from pedestal to house is cut, will it be repaired or replaced?

There is a fiber cable buried in my yard from pedestal to house. It is 130 feet long. 1. If the cable is cut at a known location, will ATT repair the cable or replace and rebury the entire cable? 2. If the cable is damaged somewhere along its length, is it possible to locate the damaged/cut area u

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(5)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Default Server Option with IP passthrough

Hello all, New to ATT Fiber and came from Xfinity.  I am used to having my gateway in bridge mode because I always had my own firewall or router to take care of what  I needed.  I currently have a Firewalla behind the gateway .  Home Network is 192.168.1.0/24 LAN Side of f

Questions

Accepted Solution

Fiber installed, want to use my own router with ONT but...

The tech installed a BGW320 (fiber connected directly to SFP) which works fine, but I would rather use my Netgear XR700 router. I do not want to use IP passthrough or anything like that. Upon some research I discovered some people with ATT fiber have a small box called an ONT which converts fiber t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

5Gb Port not working now. How do I reset it

We had an electricity flicker at my house and now my 5gbp port on the nokia BGW320-505 is not connecting to my PCIe 2.5GbE adapter. Any idea what may be going on. The lights on the router and adapter is on and no flickering.

Questions

Accepted Solution

IP Passthrough and Reverse Proxy

Just got AT&T Fiber installed today. I already had a Deco Mesh system setup and I would like to keep using it. I was able to setup IP Passthrough to the Deco and all my network devices are back up and running with the Deco's DHCP server. That's great. My issue is I have a reverse proxy setup to

Questions

Accepted Solution

Need Equipment moved off pole

So I need help actually talking to someone who can help me. I have tried 1800-288-2020, and they are no help. They give me a to talk to someone in Mobile ATT, but they do nothing. So we have the power company needing to relocate the pole, but ATT equipment we need them to move it. No one seems to be

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.