AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(8004)

Accepted Solution

fiber wired connection can't connect intermittently

TVs and gaming systems that are connect by a wire sometime gets a message that it can't connect. Wifi works.

Questions

BGW320-505 DMZ Questions.

So I am fairly new to all this settings for gaming I used to have Windstream and the guy who came out to set it up was a gamer so he did a whole bunch to get me the best settings. I have since switched to AT&T fiber and have the Modem/Router above. My question is that If I activate IP Passthroug

Questions

Accepted Solution

Does AT&T have a modem/Router with Fiber output instead of ethernet cables?

We have fiber internet and the default router that AT&T provides only has an ethernet cable for output connections. I just recently configured a pfsense micro PC with an 2x SFP+ connections. I want to do a passthrough connection from the AT&T modem to my pfSense micro PC using fiber. 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Internet Drop outs / Reconnects FIXED

I believe my drop out/reconnection problem is resolved - as of 03/19/2024. Moved the modem power plug from my backup battery to a wall outlet and have been solid since. If the problem returns, and I can find this thread, I'll update. My battery backup is an APC BACK-UPS ES 550, but if you use

Questions

Static IP setup on BGW320-500

I have a BGW320-500 and have ordered a block of static IP's through ATT on my account. Is it really as simple as setting the ATT device to IP Passthrough with manual option and the static IP info on my router? Have a Checkpoint 1590 i'm using for the public facing interface.

Questions

assign static ip to printer

Hello. I have an Nokia BGW320-505 ATT gateway and an HP wifi printer. I understand printers need a static ip address otherwise in order to be able to print using wifi otherwise they get assigned a new ip and cannot be found again by phones, laptops etc. My understanding is the printer should be assi

Questions

Fiber Optic Modem Keeps Disconnecting

On a daily basis, my modem will flash a red light showing it disconnected from the internet and will reconnect in 2-3 minutes. I have had this issue for the past year but it is becoming even more frequent lately, going off a dozen times within my workday. In the past, it will happen maybe 2-3x daily

Questions

ATT Fiber and Google Mesh question

I have ATT fiber with the 320 router.  I purchased the Google wifi mesh system that came with 3 hockey puck looking extenders.   setting up was a breeze but im not sure I did it correctly.  The ATT network name is Lang Family WiFi. But the google network name is Lang WiFi.  So when you’re on a phone

Questions

Horrible Internet service

I have been with ATT Home Internet for a few months and feel like I made the biggest mistake switching over. I am so tired and frustrated with the lack of ATT internet service. My signal drops or pauses every few minutes several times a day. It disconnects everything TV, wifi, etc.  This is b

Questions

Closed

Do I have to use an AT&T gateway with fiber internet?

I am looking to get AT&T fiber internet but I am wondering, am I required to rent and use the AT&T gateway or am I allowed to not rent one and use a different modem/router?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(4)

Accepted Solution

New BGW 320 Gateway: Liftmaster/Chamberlain MyQ not compatible?!?

I set up the BGW320 that AT&T shipped to replace a flakey Arris today and it went amazingly well, copied over my same Wifi name and pw, and all the devices connected with no issues...except one. The Chamberlain/Liftmaster MyQ gateway for our garage door opener consistently says it's offline. &n

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Lowering Manhole Cover

Hello - I am an engineer who is redesigning a site entrance to meet state DOT standards. The redesign will necessitate lowering the AT&T manhole cover several inches.  Please let me know who I should talk with at AT&T about this.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Does AT&T have a modem/Router with Fiber output instead of ethernet cables?

We have fiber internet and the default router that AT&T provides only has an ethernet cable for output connections. I just recently configured a pfsense micro PC with an 2x SFP+ connections. I want to do a passthrough connection from the AT&T modem to my pfSense micro PC using fiber. 

Questions

Accepted Solution

fiber wired connection can't connect intermittently

TVs and gaming systems that are connect by a wire sometime gets a message that it can't connect. Wifi works.

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.