AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Ordering

Learn how to order Internet with AT&T Fiber.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(2017)
Rewards

I was told I would receive $250 + $50 for switching and only received $150 + $50. Where’s the other $100?

Questions

Your connection is not private Attackers might be trying to steal your information from rewardcenter.att.com

i get a message like this when i go to reward center to claim a reward. att.com/rewardcenter Your connection is not private Attackers might be trying to steal your information from rewardcenter.att.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORIT

Questions

Closed

Have physical AT&T Fiber; Address marked as not having fiber.

OH YEAH! THAT'S AT&T! OH YEAH! THAT'S FIBER! OH NO! That's not AT&T Fiber! Lords of AT&T if you can hear me please send ONT box, fiber termination spec and router I already have everything else set up for you: Power, Ethernet, etc. no drops ne

Questions

Closed

why my address is not eligible to get fiber internet

my neighbor house got fiber internet and his house is next to my house and when i try checking if I could get fiber Wi-Fi it said it wasn't available and i was like how if we live next to each other and i just want to know why it says that not available in my area (my address and my house)

Questions

Closed

When will 2 Gig and 5 Gig be available in Illinois

I have Fiber 1000 already, but I want more :)

Questions

AT&T Fiber Availability

We literally have an AT&T hub/center on our property and it appears the neighborhood going up behind our property (adjacent) is apparently going to be eligible for fiber, but not us? What the heck?...again, literally on our property. Our address is 12915 Bethany Rd, Milton, GA 30009

Questions

Accepted Solution

All in one fiber internet deal

I wanted to ask if this all-in-one deal is for people who already have service with ATT or only people who currently don't have service, it says 20 dollars off the internet price so would that mean the $35, 300-speed internet package would be 15 dollars a month to my knowledge? I currently have 5 li

Questions

Fiber on pole but not available?

ATT fiber has been present on my utility pole since 2020 but still is not available at my home. Why is that?

Questions

Fiber installed to outside box and also inside but web site says not available

My condo community had fiber installed throughout. It was installed to the outside of my unit. On 12/28/2024 a technician came and installed it to the inside of my unit. Neighbors in my building have been able to obtain fiber service, but the web site still says not available for my unit. I've atta

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to request my address to be added to the fiber availability online.

How do I get my address updated to an address that has fiber availability? All of my Neighbors addresses show available but not mine. The fiber optic cable is clearly visible on our entire road. The houses on each side of me show available online.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
Rewards

I was told I would receive $250 + $50 for switching and only received $150 + $50. Where’s the other $100?

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.