AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Ordering

Learn how to order Internet with AT&T Fiber.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(2011)
Fiber cavailability

When will full fiber (internet 300) be available in zip 44040 ?

Questions

When Will Fiber Come To This Area?

I live in a mobile home park, and my space number doesn't even show up when I try to sign up for updates to when fiber will arrive to this area. Could someone from ATT please contact me to inform me when we may get fiber here? Or if we qualify for internet air? Thank you!

Questions

Don’t believe the reward card promises

I just got AT&T for internet in January. I was promised a 250 gift card. I called today sat on hold. The lady finally said she couldn’t help me but that I was number 14 in line for the promo line. 45 mins later they picked up and said do you want a Walmart gift card and hung up. (Edited per communit

Questions

Anti-Virus for AT&T Fiber?

I've tried multiple times to download the McAfee Security Suite for AT&T Customers but keep getting met with an error about an internet connection not working after I login. I believe it's because I have Fiber internet. Can you please send me a correct link to upload this security system on my n

Questions

How do we speed up the process to get fiber to my home?

I'm stuck with Spectrum. 30mb upload. Gross. I'm a film editor and sometimes it takes days to upload projects. It's faster to just ship drives. Anyway, I've been waiting for years for AT&T to come to our neighborhood with fiber. But as you can see from the screenshot, AT&T isn't giving us

Questions

Accepted Solution

ATT Fiber taxes and fees in Florida

Hi all. I’m wondering if someone can give me an accurate estimate on what their taxes and fees are in Florida (if any). I’m debating switching from Xfinity to ATT Fiber but I’m getting conflicting answers from ATT when I speak with them. One person told me it will be about $10 for taxes and fees on

Questions

New Community with fiber boxes installed

Hi! I live in a new community that doesn’t show up as a neighborhood that qualifies for fiber on your site. I have an ATT Fiber box in my backyard and my next door neighbor just got ATT Fiber installed yesterday. Who can I chat with to get the ball rolling for me?

Questions

We NEED Fiber!

We have AT&T at our house that we moved into about a month ago in Florida. In the 4 weeks that we have been here, a tech has had to be here every week and we are on modem number 4 and it is already out again two days after it was replaced. This is ridiculous! When we call in, they ask if we are

Questions

Accepted Solution

All in one fiber internet deal

I wanted to ask if this all-in-one deal is for people who already have service with ATT or only people who currently don't have service, it says 20 dollars off the internet price so would that mean the $35, 300-speed internet package would be 15 dollars a month to my knowledge? I currently have 5 li

Questions

Accepted Solution

Fiber Internet

I currently have AT&T Fiber 1000, which is more than I need. Yet AT&T tells me the Fiber 300 and Fiber 500 plans are not available to me. Can anyone explain this? I live in Michigan. Zip code 48301.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

ATT Fiber taxes and fees in Florida

Hi all. I’m wondering if someone can give me an accurate estimate on what their taxes and fees are in Florida (if any). I’m debating switching from Xfinity to ATT Fiber but I’m getting conflicting answers from ATT when I speak with them. One person told me it will be about $10 for taxes and fees on

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.