Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
AT&T Premier

AT&T Premier

One-stop, customizable portal for business mobility customers.

Ask a question

2023-In-The-Spotlight

(1)

Pinned

We'd love your AT&T Premier feedback!

Join us! If you’re a frequent user of AT&T Premier, we’d love your feedback.  Register today to participate in user testing, focus groups, surveys and more.  Your ideas can help fuel the future of these online tools.  Most research projects take less than 30 minutes of your time.

Announcements

(1296)
Finding Out Who Business Account Rep Is?

I have been trying to find out the name and contact info of our business account rep, I have checked the Premier Site where we have our account but no luck. I sent an email to who I thought our Rep is but he has not returned my emails or called me, so maybe he has moved on. Does anyone know how to c

Question

Can't login to Premier Account

I'm getting a redirecting loop and can't access my account.

Question

Cancel or move my lines to personal account

I enrolled in Citigroup's business plan but now I don't work there anymore. But my phone is locked and I can't get my number to my personal account. I called AT&T customer services so many times but they gave me different stories and also ask me to contact the authorized person. I don't work the

Question

Add User with Access to Support

I've been trying to add a person who can access support for our different devices. I added them to the Premier online account. They can now control everything in the account but cannot get support. I then used the portal to make them a "Company administrator". I enabled all permissions but, still

Question

What’s “FAN PIN”?

I’m attempting to login into premier but I’m being asked to provide a FAN PIN. I’ve never set up a FAN PIN. How do I obtain this information?

Question

Unable to change one user's caller ID!!

We have one Premier user who still shows the former phone number owner's name when he places a call. We made all the user changes recommended by support within the Premier Business page but that has not worked. Can anyone guide us on WHY the old owner's name would still be showing?

Question

Accepted Solution

FAN and FAN PIN

We recently setup an account for our business with AT&T but never received the email with our FAN or the FAN PIN for the account. Customer service is unable to send the email and when we try to change the FAN PIN through chat, it requires the account number. Is there an easier way to resolve thi

Question

How to get the FAN PIN

I am trying to sign in through ATT permium apps and while doing so its asking for the FAN Pin ? So please help me to get the FAN PIN number

Question

New Account Administrator - Last one no longer with company

Help!  We cannot access our business wireless account on-line.  The last 2 people are still on our account and they are no longer with the company. How do I update this information and reset the log-in?  I have an authorization letter from the letter from the Principal to make these changes, but do

Question

Teleport Communications and AT&T

I am trying to find the owner of a Phone number I've been told by an AT&T customer service that it is owned by Teleport Communications. A google search states that Teleport communications is a subsidiary Of AT&T but she didn't know that. I'm looking for support for Teleport Communications/AT&T a pho

Question

Be the first to reply

(269)
Cancel or move my lines to personal account

I enrolled in Citigroup's business plan but now I don't work there anymore. But my phone is locked and I can't get my number to my personal account. I called AT&T customer services so many times but they gave me different stories and also ask me to contact the authorized person. I don't work the

Question

Add User with Access to Support

I've been trying to add a person who can access support for our different devices. I added them to the Premier online account. They can now control everything in the account but cannot get support. I then used the portal to make them a "Company administrator". I enabled all permissions but, still

Question

Retreating my number

Someone stole my identity and cancel my number I haven't been able to login my emails and any accounts because my number and emails is connected to it my number was cancelled Feb 3 and I'm finally getting help by locating my number that y'all have it

Question

Administrator Rights

I had a whole list of problems with our business account and it was escalated to the Office of the President. There is still one issue remaining and it is my ability to log into our account on line to view our bills which are on autopay. I was assigned administrator rights but I keep getting an erro

Question

FAN PIN RETRIEVAL

We have an account login for our business [email scrubbed] As of 11JAN2024, we are receiving NEW WIRELESS BROADBAND 25 service from AT&T This new service seems to be working as advertised. This replaces an associated legacy Internet 18 DSL service that we're trying to turn off. Here's the pr

Question

Trending Accepted Solutions

(26)

Accepted Solution

FAN and FAN PIN

We recently setup an account for our business with AT&T but never received the email with our FAN or the FAN PIN for the account. Customer service is unable to send the email and when we try to change the FAN PIN through chat, it requires the account number. Is there an easier way to resolve thi

Question

Accepted Solution

Premier Online Account Management FAQs

Common questions and answers that have been asked with in this Business Community board.     Q-The status of my order is "Attention." What does this mean?   A- If the status of your order is "Attention," it means that some information in your order was incorrect or we need additional information fro

Question

Accepted Solution

Ip Unblock Request: Urgent: Request to unblock our email server IP

I write to request you to please unblock our email server IP: 149.72.116.1. We've emailed abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net as well. As per our email service provider, the IP has been blocked causing emails sent to our users bounce back. We provide training services to businesses and

Question

Accepted Solution

Unable to change the rate plan in premier account

I'm unable to change the rate plan in my premier account portal. My number has been provisioned with incorrect rate plan due the technical issue of iPhone 14 reported on 02nd Nov 2022. Now I have AT&T Business Unlimited Performance - 1 Line - $110.00. this is not the one I have selected when

Question

Accepted Solution

Order help - Returned New IPhone 12 through Return shipping Label provided and waiting for it to reflect on my account to order IPhone 14

Hi, Our company is a member of ATT Premier. I was pay my bills through ATT Premier site. My lines are due for device upgrade every 2 years. I ordered an IPhone 12 in last week of august, 2022 upgrading the line for another 2 years. When IPhone 14 pro max got released next, it looked worth upgrad

Question

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?