Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
General App Support

General App Support

Browse announcements and general support discussions here.

Ask a question

2023-In-The-Spotlight

(0)
No conversations found!
(872)

Official Solution

Customize Advanced Call Queue rules in AT&T Office@Hand

I remember seeing information about how I could set AT&T Office@Hand to automatically route calls if its after business hours. Does anyone know where I need to go to set that feature up?

Question

AT&T ISP is blocking my website

When I have people go to my website. AT&T is labeling it as dangerous and won't allow people to enter. I've completely cleaned my server and google labels the website as safe for browsing however this issue is still present. Who do I need to talk to for me to resolve this issue.

Question

Official Solution

Configure the default audio and video device in the AT&T Office@Hand desktop application

I’m new to AT&T Office@Hand and I’m setting up my system. I want to make sure that my audio settings are correct. Does anyone know where I need to go in the system to check the settings?

Question

Official Solution

Using annotations in the AT&T Office@Hand desktop application

On one of our AT&T Office@Hand calls I noticed that one of the presenters was able to annotate while on the call. Does anyone know how do use this feature?

Question

ATT Land Purchase Inquiry

I am trying to contact a representative with the real estate/land department regarding a parcel of land in Davidson, NC 28036. Please advise.

Question

Getting information whether AT&T has blocked or blacklisted our website

Dear AT&T, Our clients that have been using AT&T to access our website, have been getting issues regarding SSL while accessing website. Our certificate is valid and support of our SSL certificate  provider has verified that the issue seems to be located on ISP side. Please help us to re

Question

Auto Receptionist

Is there a way to stop using the auto-receptionist or do you have to use it? (Office@Hand)

Question

WE NEED HELP!!

We were told we had to migrate over to fiber optic from our old DSL system. Since the install our online billing/payment system has not worked.  The company that manages the online system made the necessary changes on their end but needed the new equipment to have ports opened etc.  This

Question

Official Solution

Delete a user from your AT&T Office@Hand account

I’m cleaning up our systems and I’m wondering how I can remove users from our AT&T Office@Hand account. Does anyone know how to do so?

Question

Official Solution

Add a user to your AT&T Office@Hand account

I need to add some new managers to our AT&T Office@Hand account. Does anyone know how to do that?

Question

Be the first to reply

(74)
AT&T ISP is blocking my website

When I have people go to my website. AT&T is labeling it as dangerous and won't allow people to enter. I've completely cleaned my server and google labels the website as safe for browsing however this issue is still present. Who do I need to talk to for me to resolve this issue.

Question

ATT Land Purchase Inquiry

I am trying to contact a representative with the real estate/land department regarding a parcel of land in Davidson, NC 28036. Please advise.

Question

Getting information whether AT&T has blocked or blacklisted our website

Dear AT&T, Our clients that have been using AT&T to access our website, have been getting issues regarding SSL while accessing website. Our certificate is valid and support of our SSL certificate  provider has verified that the issue seems to be located on ISP side. Please help us to re

Question

Operator assisted conference calls

is this still an option?

Question

Malware warning for business site for ATT customers

Hello! ATT visitors to our business website are getting the malware warning. Other visitors have no problem. We had a previous site on the URL that was attacked, and after trying everything, completely re-built the site and changed domain hosts last year. Only the ATT customers seem to have this iss

Question

Trending Accepted Solutions

(334)

Official Solution

Customize Advanced Call Queue rules in AT&T Office@Hand

I remember seeing information about how I could set AT&T Office@Hand to automatically route calls if its after business hours. Does anyone know where I need to go to set that feature up?

Question

Official Solution

Configure the default audio and video device in the AT&T Office@Hand desktop application

I’m new to AT&T Office@Hand and I’m setting up my system. I want to make sure that my audio settings are correct. Does anyone know where I need to go in the system to check the settings?

Question

Official Solution

Using annotations in the AT&T Office@Hand desktop application

On one of our AT&T Office@Hand calls I noticed that one of the presenters was able to annotate while on the call. Does anyone know how do use this feature?

Question

Official Solution

Delete a user from your AT&T Office@Hand account

I’m cleaning up our systems and I’m wondering how I can remove users from our AT&T Office@Hand account. Does anyone know how to do so?

Question

Official Solution

Add a user to your AT&T Office@Hand account

I need to add some new managers to our AT&T Office@Hand account. Does anyone know how to do that?

Question

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?