Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
Construction & Engineering Assistance

Construction & Engineering Assistance

Request a local engineer for new construction or a "Will Serve" letter.

Ask a question

2023-In-The-Spotlight

(0)
No conversations found!
(2488)
S
Easement release

looking for the number to call for information on an easement and how it can be removed/released. It is a 1936 easement.

Question

Lowering Manhole Cover

Hello - I am an engineer who is redesigning a site entrance to meet Georgia DOT standards. The redesign will necessitate lowering the AT&T manhole cover several inches.  Please let me know who I should talk with at AT&T about this.

Question

ATT Encroachment Approval

I am planning on building an ADU unit in my backyard in the city of Westminster, CA. Based on my conversation Westminster's Planning Department Official, I need to request for Consent to Encroach on Distribution Easement from the utilities companies. An approval from Southern California Edison is pe

Question

Utility Line Relocation

We are the general contractor building a new home in Leicester, NC. We need to get an AT&T utility line moved. Who do we need to speak to about that and what is the process. Thank you for your help. Eric Zetterholm, Owner Flow North Developers, LLC [email scrubbed]

Question

Southwestern Easement Release process

Our client would like to release an abandoned telephone easement in the City of Lago Vista, Texas. Volume 2008, Page 340, D.R.T.C.T  Who could we reach out to initiate this process?  Easement located in Travis county.

Question

Release an ancient easement

We have an ancient easement in the land that the surveyor cannot locate. The easement is not used anymore, who can help us to release it?

Question

Trying to get a hold of AT&T land department regarding an existing easement.

Hello, I'm planning on building 12 houses on some lots that were platted back in 1946 and a 6 ft easement was given to AT&T but it doesn't appear its in use. Is there a ROW land agent at AT&T I can contact to see if you have any utilities or plans to use that easement? Thank you! Robert B. I

Question

Easement release or permission to encroach

Hello, I have a property located in Buena Park, CA and wish to build an ADU in the rear yard, however, there is an old easement not being utilized and I need to find out how to proceed with a release or a permission to encroach on the easement, please advise, thank you, Gil

Question

Construction Project - Convert from Overhead Fiber/Copper to Buried

My property currently has telephone poles in the rear of the property, carrying electric (ComEd), copper and fiber AT&T service, and Comcast cable TV/internet service. As part of an upcoming construction project, I plan to have these telephone poles removed and the overhead AT&T service bur

Question

No objection letter for fence installation

I have spoke with many AT&T employees, dialed many numbers and sent emails to no avail. I am begging for assistance. Please direct me so I can obtain a no objection letter from AT&T so I can have my fence installed. I am installing a fence on my property and there is an AT&T easement on

Question

Be the first to reply

(170)
Easement release or permission to encroach

Hello, I have a property located in Buena Park, CA and wish to build an ADU in the rear yard, however, there is an old easement not being utilized and I need to find out how to proceed with a release or a permission to encroach on the easement, please advise, thank you, Gil

Question

Construction Project - Convert from Overhead Fiber/Copper to Buried

My property currently has telephone poles in the rear of the property, carrying electric (ComEd), copper and fiber AT&T service, and Comcast cable TV/internet service. As part of an upcoming construction project, I plan to have these telephone poles removed and the overhead AT&T service bur

Question

Will Serve Letter Request

Hello, I am in need of a Will-Serve letter from AT&T stating that they are able to provide services to a specific address. Can you please provide me with an email or phone number to make this request? Thank you, Jack

Question

Will Serve Letter

I am looking for a will-serve letter for a new multifamily residential development in Visalia, CA.

Question

Consent to Encroach / letter of no objection

Hello, I work for a property management company. We have an apartment property that is building a monument sign in front of their office, The city of Houston says this is near easement and requires us to get a consent to encroach or letter of no objection from utility companies and names att as one

Question

Trending Accepted Solutions

(48)

Accepted Solution

Site Survey - San Diego, CA

I need to have a Site Survey at 5270 Balboa Ave. San Diego, CA. We are the GC working out there and need to provide Data/Phone service to the site. Can someone reach out to me to provide a contact for this?

Question

Accepted Solution

Utility Coordination Needed

Hello - I am currently working on some street reconstruction projects in Pflugerville, TX. To make sure that our proposed design does not conflict with any existing ATT utilities, I was wondering if I could get the contact information for a utility coordinator or local engineer that can help pro

Question

Official Solution

Construction Engineering in SE Wisconsin

We are beginning a large building expansion project and we need to have the AT&T copper lines which are burried underground disconnected temporarily and reconnected after construction is complete.  I have not been able to find appropriate contact information.  Would someone provide me with the corre

Question

Accepted Solution

Service Availability & Will Serve Letter

I need to request a service availability / will serve letter for a new commercial project in Douglasville, GA. Could someone please contact me so I can send the specific location details in support of this request? Thank you!

Question

Accepted Solution

Letter of Availability & Utility Service Map for Proposed Site Development

Hello, I work for a Civil Engineering Consultant Firm. I am working on multiple projects in need of utility service maps and letters of availability. Can someone please direct me to the correct contact or explain the procedure to acquiring these documents? Thank you!

Question

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?