Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
BlackBerry OS

BlackBerry OS

Discuss BlackBerry OS devices, settings, customization and more.

Ask a question

2023-In-The-Spotlight

(0)
No conversations found!
(83)

Accepted Solution

Blackberry curve 8520 wifi

Greetings, I have a 8520 I have connected it to my router at home using WEP, but cannot connect it to my router at work. Small company so I have easy access to the router (and usualy the one who handles all our computer issues) looking at the codes on the bottom shows the serial # MAC: Bulk: and Sec

Question

<desc>

Question

help battery

I have this phone for 3 months as my stupid job refuses to replace siting I do not have issue. my battery on the curve 8900 diminishes very quickly. it will do this without cause. it is possible but I don't think programs running in backround is there way to find out possibly? i use bluetooth to con

Question

Will the Blackerry Key2 work on the new ATT network in 2022.

Will the Blackerry Key2 work on the new ATT network in 2022. The list has the Key1 as a phone that will work but not Key2. Seems strange since the Key2 is the newer model.Thanks

Question

Software updates for the PRIV and OS10 ?

Hello again, Any planned AT&T rollout dates for the PRIV software update for Android or for the OS 10.3.2.2813 patch for BlackBerry OS10 devices?

Question

adicion

necesito adicionar un equipo en el mismo plan que tengo actualmente, digame si podría ayudarme

Question

Blackberry Passport

On 7/3/2015 I purchased the Blackberry Passport, in November I had the Blackberry Passport replaced because the headphone jack went out. AT&T replaced that phone with another Blackberry Passport which I thought was brand new since I am paying for that phone. The phone they sent me in November was a

Question

10.3.2 Software Update for BlackBerry® Classic & BlackBerry® Passport

Effective today, June 19, 2015, AT&T and BlackBerry® are releasing an important BlackBerry® 10 OS software update for both the BlackBerry® Classic (SQW100-2) & BlackBerry® Passport (SQW100-3.) Customers can update their software via FOTA (firmware over the air,) for which Wi-Fi is required, or by us

Question

10.3.2 Software Update for the BlackBerry® Z10 and BlackBerry® Q10

Effective today, June 18, 2015, AT&T and BlackBerry® are releasing an important BlackBerry® 10 OS software update for both the BlackBerry® Z10 (SQN100-3) and the BlackBerry® Q10 (SQN100-1). Customers can update their software via FOTA (firmware over the air) (Wi-Fi is required,) or by using their co

Question

BlackBerry OS 10.3.2.x availability ?

Per BlackBerry http://blogs.blackberry.com/2015/06/blackberry-10-3-2-and-blackberry-blend-1-2-coming-to-all-blackberry-10-devices/ How do I know when the update is available?Subject to carrier approvals, the global roll-out of 10.3.2 will begin in the coming weeks and will be available for the entir

Question

Be the first to reply

(22)

<desc>

Question

10.3.2 Software Update for the BlackBerry® Z10 and BlackBerry® Q10

Effective today, June 18, 2015, AT&T and BlackBerry® are releasing an important BlackBerry® 10 OS software update for both the BlackBerry® Z10 (SQN100-3) and the BlackBerry® Q10 (SQN100-1). Customers can update their software via FOTA (firmware over the air) (Wi-Fi is required,) or by using their co

Question

Availability of the BlackBerry Passport?

Does AT&T plan on offering the new BlackBerry Passport model, and if so when? I'd rather give you guys my $ than Amazon or ShopBB and then have to deal with issues gettign the devie working right.

Question

Available updates for the BlackBerry Q10 & Z10

On August 27th, 2014, AT&T and BlackBerry released software update 10.2.1.3014 for the BlackBerry Q10 & Z10. This software update package brings several improvements to the BlackBerry Q10 & Z10 user experience. Customers will receive a notification to their device and a Wi-Fi connection is required

Question

BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Now Available for Q10 and Z10 Customers

AT&T customers who have a Blackberry Q10 or Z10 began to receive the 10.2.1 software update today. This update includes enhancements and new features for both individual and enterprise customers..   Read the full article or view our YouTube video for full details.

Question

Trending Accepted Solutions

(2)

Accepted Solution

Blackberry curve 8520 wifi

Greetings, I have a 8520 I have connected it to my router at home using WEP, but cannot connect it to my router at work. Small company so I have easy access to the router (and usualy the one who handles all our computer issues) looking at the codes on the bottom shows the serial # MAC: Bulk: and Sec

Question

Accepted Solution

Visual Voice Mail on BB Torch 9800 - how to fix / change forgotten password?!

Locked out of cell phone's voice messages!Promped that password is "invalid" [forgotten] and to change it, but the only screen I can navigate to is the one to enter my  [invalid] password.  The unit defaults to that, repeatedly.  Cannot locate a likely subject option among the TOO MANY in the "Help"

Question

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?