Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
Android® OS

Android® OS

Discuss Android devices from Samsung, Motorola, HTC and more.

Ask a question

2023-In-The-Spotlight

(0)
No conversations found!
(231)
A
My phone is not working

My phone is not working right it won't boot up the att logo is on it and won't pass it

Question

? about ringtones & contacts with LG Optimus Pro

Is there a way to add r8ngtones to your contacta wiyh the LG Optimus Pro?When im in a contact & click edit there is no section for ringtoneThanks

Question

STEM program grant for middle school drones

Hi My name is Cory Harp I'm teaching middle school STEM with a drones program. I'm trying to find out information on the AT&T foundation to apply for a grant. Thank you Cory Harp

Question

Cell service issues

My s22 ultra has been having network issues with dropping service or really poor service I would like to refresh my connection and have reset network settings and no fix. I've tried to go onto att business wireless Website and refresh connection but my phone is on the business plan but when I go to

Question

Hi I am cellphone reseller Where would be the link to register as business for the ATT Auctions of Used Mobile phones? Thank you

Hi I am cellphone reseller  Where would be the link to register as business for the ATT Auctions of Used Mobile phones? Thank you  I want to buy used phones in bulk. I buy 200,000 used phones every month

Question

I go to my music player an try to set a new tone it says max ringtone size reached.how do i fix?

so when I go to my music player an try to set a new tone it says  maximum ringtone size reached. Can i delete songs from the ringtone list to make room? because now i cant add any more new ringtones to the list because it is full...i dont want to delete any omore of my tones from the music player..i

Question

Comment écouter la radio en ligne sur un téléphone Android comme

Avec l'augmentation de l'utilisation de téléphones cellulaires, la demande d'un scanner radio sur un format portable est devenue plus importante sur le marché. Des appareils portables comme le Walkman et le support de radio sympa mobile de XM permettent aux gens d'entendre leur musique préférée part

Question

Accepted Solution

Reseller ID of AT&T to Samsung

Hi, In order to use the Samsung Knox, we need AT&T reseller ID for Samsung. I have been on hold with AT&T sales team, chat team, customer service on phone but could not get the answer. Please let me know how to find one. Thanks

Question

User needs to turn off 5G and use 4G

I have a user with a Samsung Galaxy S22. User lives in the mountains but gets an AT&T signal.  When the hotspot was being used, it was dropping connection.  But when the phone switched from 5G to 4GLTE, the signal got stronger and more consistent. Is there a way to switch the phone

Question

Visual Voicemail

My visual voicemail has disappeared. I get an error when dialing to get to voicemail, "contact customer service to make sure it's activated."

Question

Be the first to reply

(58)
My phone is not working

My phone is not working right it won't boot up the att logo is on it and won't pass it

Question

Comment écouter la radio en ligne sur un téléphone Android comme

Avec l'augmentation de l'utilisation de téléphones cellulaires, la demande d'un scanner radio sur un format portable est devenue plus importante sur le marché. Des appareils portables comme le Walkman et le support de radio sympa mobile de XM permettent aux gens d'entendre leur musique préférée part

Question

Grandfathered Unlimited data was removed without my knowledge or consent!!! AT&T doesn't hold it's employees accountable for their errors!

There has to be a better solution to this issue. My concerns has not been addressed and it seems that this terrible customer service has to be made public.  Below is what has happened after the post was made private. I have been with AT&T for over 20 years and have been very happy and

Question

How can I replace the AT&T Uber app on my Galaxy S7 with Google Play version?

The AT&T locked version of the UBER app does not have the "profiles" and "family profiles" feature in it (under settings.)  Even if you update the app from Google Play it is still the limited AT&T locked version.  UBER support reported the only way to get the profiles feature in the AT&T locked vers

Question

Software update

I'm using S6 active samsung model num SM-G890A in India.I'm unable to do software update.My software version is still 5.0.1

Question

Trending Accepted Solutions

(12)

Accepted Solution

Reseller ID of AT&T to Samsung

Hi, In order to use the Samsung Knox, we need AT&T reseller ID for Samsung. I have been on hold with AT&T sales team, chat team, customer service on phone but could not get the answer. Please let me know how to find one. Thanks

Question

Accepted Solution

Need to unlock samsung galaxy s5

Hi TeamI am traveling to Over seas and need to unlock my Galaxy S5 to use local SIM, Mine is under Enterprise Business contract.can you let me know weather it can unlock or not?

Question

Accepted Solution

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Gear Smartwatch

“AT&T was the first U.S. carrier to launch the original Galaxy Note and we are excited to expand our smartphone  and accessory leadership with the Samsung Galaxy Note® 3 and Samsung Galaxy Gear™ on the nation’s fastest and now most reliable 4G LTE network,” said Jeff Bradley, senior vice president –

Question

Accepted Solution

Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update Available for Pantech Flex

We’re excited to share the news that starting June 21, customers with a Pantech Flex will be able to download the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update.    The Android Jelly Bean upgrade, available over the air, will make all current functions even faster, smoother and smarter while adding core Android 4.

Question

Accepted Solution

Techmod - Jelly Bean Update for SGH-i747

Techmods, When will AT&T release Jelly Bean 4.1.2 or 4.2.2 for the S3 Galaxy?  Seems everyone else is getting it ahead of AT&T.  Have seen many other threads where AT&T is losing customer confidence due to very slow android updates.  What gives?

Question

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?