Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
Account & Billing Support

Account & Billing Support

Discuss your business billing and general account questions.

Ask a question

2023-In-The-Spotlight

(0)
No conversations found!
(3706)
How Can I get or find a 'Direct Channel'?

We are working through an Aggregator which is working through another layer of service at AT&T.It is slowing response time to issues and complicating billing. We are also paying extra to have this arrangement.How can I locate a 'Direct Channel'?We had been dealing directly with AT&T and our

Question

AT&T CA POTS copper phone service - contract rate renewal - bill increased 600% - Phones Disconnected- Cant get ahold of account manager

Hi I have been unable to renew my business POTS copper phone line service contract discount rates, that our company has had for over 40 years running. This past year around june 2023 our account rep was unavailable and unwilling to provide a contract renewal to our company. The bill increased 600% a

Question

Easements and Real Estate

I have two parcel of land in El Dorado County in California that we are making a lot line adjustment within. The County has required us to get a letter from every easement holder. There is an easement across our property that is held by AT&T (was originally held by Pacific Bell). We are not prop

Question

Disconnect Service

Hello, I have three business locations that I would like to end my service with AT&T.

Question

ATT Managed Internet Backup Scam

To whom it may concern: We received a phone solicitation from ATT Business sales department on 3/11/24. The very aggressive salesperson pushed us to order an internet back service and device. We declined repeatedly. She said she would send an email for us to read in case we reconsidered. We then

Question

Account Representative

We have a business account with AT&T for AT&T Phone Business Advanced. Under this account we have three separate site aliases to help track which numbers go where. We simply need to cancel all services associated with one site alias as we no longer have that property. We are paying for a ser

Question

Cancelling an account with just the Invoice BAN

All I want to do is cancel an account that has an Invoice BAN number and 1 phone number on the account. This only bills long distance. Originally, there were about 9 numbers on this account that we ported over somewhere else. For some reason, this number was left behind and kept accruing costs. I've

Question

Disconnect Business service

We need to disconnect service and are having a hard time doing so. I have called the number on the billing statement but have not had any help. We get routed to a website that asks for all kinds of information that is not on the billing statement so it's been very frustrating.

Question

How to cancel my business accounts

I have been trying for weeks to disconnect our business internet, phone and toll free advanced feature accounts with no success. I have called many different numbers and get consistently horrible support. I have been transferred to many different departments, all of which tell me they are not the ri

Question

Business account lines that are in-contract - need to transfer to consumer account - not getting anywhere

Hello, I have a few lines on my AT&T Business account that need to be transferred to the users' existing AT&T Consumer accounts. I am going round and round with Customer Care telling me the ONLY way to do that is to CANCEL the line in order to cancel the contract - that way the ETF hits the

Question

Be the first to reply

(377)
How Can I get or find a 'Direct Channel'?

We are working through an Aggregator which is working through another layer of service at AT&T.It is slowing response time to issues and complicating billing. We are also paying extra to have this arrangement.How can I locate a 'Direct Channel'?We had been dealing directly with AT&T and our

Question

AT&T CA POTS copper phone service - contract rate renewal - bill increased 600% - Phones Disconnected- Cant get ahold of account manager

Hi I have been unable to renew my business POTS copper phone line service contract discount rates, that our company has had for over 40 years running. This past year around june 2023 our account rep was unavailable and unwilling to provide a contract renewal to our company. The bill increased 600% a

Question

Disconnect Service

Hello, I have three business locations that I would like to end my service with AT&T.

Question

ATT Managed Internet Backup Scam

To whom it may concern: We received a phone solicitation from ATT Business sales department on 3/11/24. The very aggressive salesperson pushed us to order an internet back service and device. We declined repeatedly. She said she would send an email for us to read in case we reconsidered. We then

Question

Account Representative

We have a business account with AT&T for AT&T Phone Business Advanced. Under this account we have three separate site aliases to help track which numbers go where. We simply need to cancel all services associated with one site alias as we no longer have that property. We are paying for a ser

Question

Trending Accepted Solutions

(54)

Accepted Solution

Multiple fees charged even though account is in good standing

We are being charged late fees every month for the last 6 months even though we paid for our service on time. We called many times and the representatives on the phone always promised to take care of this and gave us several reference numbers, however the fees are still being charged monthly. They

Question

Accepted Solution

Suspended lines canceled lines new lines and large unknown amounts

I upgrade to note 20 ultra I added next up for $5.00 a month. July I did the next up and was sent my S23Ultra I was also sent some work type phone. I transfered from note 20 ultra to S23ultra I talked to the representative who sent me the phone I told him that I donot want that "FREE" phone so he to

Question

Accepted Solution

Looking to confirm an order placed on ATT.com actually went through.

Hello! Last week, I placed an order for a new phone on the business account I administer. I have received a "Your opinion is important to us" email asking for a review of the phone, but I didn't receive an order confirmation email or any tracking information. Is there a way to see purchase history o

Question

Accepted Solution

galxy s4 fails to update to lollipop

Hello, I am trying to update my s4 to the newest available version.  The download is successful and then the phone restarts and starts the install.  It gets to about 28% and then restarts.  When I unlock the phone after the restart is complete the software update says it was interrupted.  I have ver

Question

Accepted Solution

Terminate a SONET Account

Hello I have a SONET Circuit I need disconnected.I have attempted this through the Disconnect desk but the system will not accept it.I have sent several disconnect notices to Global Support and they state they cannot disconnect it and go to the Disconnect desk or our Account Manager. I have sent s

Question

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?