Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pinned

AT&T Unlimited Your Way: Premium, (Elite), Extra, and Starter per line cost chart for consumer plans.

Elite: While you can't add Elite anymore, I included information on the differences so you could do calculations on adding lines to your plans. Priority: Premium and Elite are at a higher priority than Extra, Starter, and all other AT&T consumer plans (even fixed data plans). This is not a pub

Questions

(25215)
Unauthorized ACH withdrawl

I went to pay my cell bill yesterday and did so online with an ACH payment from my bank (Mar 17).. when I checked my bank account today (Mar 18) a larger number than I authorized was withdrawn by ATT.. about $100 more than my bill amount ($369 vs $276). When I looked at my ATT wireless account onli

Questions

Can you get service again with AT&T after chapter 7 bankruptcy?

I currently have a collection with AT&T that includes a large past due balance and 4 devices on installment agreements. Due to unfortunate circumstances financially I have decided to file chapter 7 bankruptcy. My question is will AT&T be included in chapter 7 bankruptcy and if so after my ba

Questions

ATT Northlane a scam

It’s impossible to activate my ATT debit card through northlane. The online portal doesn’t recognize the card. The phone number is automated and does not connect me to a representative. After entering my card number. Online, it says “the card does not register, goodbye.“ Very frustrating.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Refund and returns

Can I go to an AT&T store to return a phone that I bought from an AT&T authorized dealer (like Walmart) instead of going to the dealer. I still want to continue service with AT&T but I don’t like the phone at all and the dealers stock on devices was low and limited on color choices. I si

Questions

Accepted Solution

Customer Service Lied and I am stuck with the Bill

I am at a complete loss and just don't know what to do. I lost my phone in Palm Springs in May of last year.  I came back and worked with customer service - and they had a trade-in promotion to return your phone (they had a list of phones that qualified), ANY condition.  Great, I had an o

Questions

Billing Dispute

I have repeatedly contacted AT&T and last month they adjusted my bill and I paid the correct amount. I get this month's bill and it has increased.  Repeated calls to customer service are no help and today I was told the supervisor misrepresented my bill.  I just want someone who under

Questions

blocking data usage and messaging on my att bill

Ok so my soon to be "Husband" has had a lot of things he couldn't explain on our phone bill, so when I showed him exactly how I know and he was a full of S+++!!! Some how the next day when I check his usage NOTHING showes up not data not text not ANYTHING only calls to his dad an boss (Edited per co

Questions

AT&T never gave me my trade-in credit for one of the devices I traded in

"missing" trade-in?? I don't understand this. I recently traded in two cell phones and one of them hasn't been updated in the system, the other one was updated right away. When I asked the rep for a status, they said there was no trade-in associated with that number. They must not

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Trade scam

Never received a dime credit. Traded in galaxy s 20 in 2022 and iphone 12 in 2023. They stole my phones. Never received credit on either line. Never even received a trade in value. Both transactions completed in the store

Questions

Closed

You need to leave AT&T - they won't mind

We have been with AT & T for about 25 years. My new T mobile phones arrive tomorrow and I will cancel AT&T then. Here's where it all began. Almost 2 months ago, I got a new phone for my son at the store. Here were the problems: The store employees stated I would need to come back to

Questions

Be the first to reply

(2)
Do you split your wireless payments? If so, what do you think of the new interface?

AT&T updated the interface for splitting wireless payments across multiple payment methods. It's terrible.  It's hard to get to, the interface is cumbersome, they identify cards by name when entering the payments and by the last for digits when reviewing the payments, and if you make a par

Questions

outage software update

I see we are getting a 5$ rebate for outage related to software upgrade recently. It is suppose to be avg cost for one day of service.  I am told that my rebate will be 5$ though I have 3 lines out for day each and guy with one line gets same $5.  ATT just trying to minimize cost for inco

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(4)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

FAN PIN

Hello, I recently opened a new Wireless account but I don't have the FAN PIN to register the online account. Would you please help?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Customer Service Lied and I am stuck with the Bill

I am at a complete loss and just don't know what to do. I lost my phone in Palm Springs in May of last year.  I came back and worked with customer service - and they had a trade-in promotion to return your phone (they had a list of phones that qualified), ANY condition.  Great, I had an o

Questions

Accepted Solution

Promotional credit for trade up to Galaxy S24+

My wife and I both traded in our Galaxy S8 phone under the S24 promotion in late January. Our two subsequent bills (February 5, 2024 and March 5 2024) reflect monthly $27.28 payments toward the $999.99 cost of each of the two Galaxy S24+ phones. However, only one of our phones is receiving the month

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Refund and returns

Can I go to an AT&T store to return a phone that I bought from an AT&T authorized dealer (like Walmart) instead of going to the dealer. I still want to continue service with AT&T but I don’t like the phone at all and the dealers stock on devices was low and limited on color choices. I si

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.