Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pinned

AT&T Unlimited Your Way: Premium, (Elite), Extra, and Starter per line cost chart for consumer plans.

Elite: While you can't add Elite anymore, I included information on the differences so you could do calculations on adding lines to your plans. Priority: Premium and Elite are at a higher priority than Extra, Starter, and all other AT&T consumer plans (even fixed data plans). This is not a pub

Questions

(25297)
Outage Credit

Was curious if anyone received the $5 outage credit from back in February? I didn’t have service for most of the day and have not received any credit for that disruption.

Questions

AT&T Not Honoring Trade-In Promotion

In October 2023 I agreed to a promotion to trade in two eligible devices from T-Mobile into AT&T for two free iPhone 15 Pros. I shipped the phones in according to the promotion with the pre-paid shipping label and waited the three billing cycles to receive my credit. After not receiving this cre

Questions

ATT says I owe money but I don’t.

I was told my phone was suspended and I couldn’t make calls or use anything without wifi. Turns out I did have a balance of $230 and I paid it. Nothing happened. I talked to 4 people and was eventually told I needed to wait 24 hours. So I did. It’s now been over 24 hours, my phone is still not worki

Questions

International Calling Charge in Error

My plan includes international calling. While in the Dominican Republic I made a call to the Dominican Republic and was charged $6 for the call.  Customer service chat said the charge was correct because I was in the US when I placed the call.  This despite other calls and texts just befo

Questions

Accepted Solution

Contracts

We got free phones through AT&T and signed a contract to pay so much per line for so many years. Now AT&T keeps raising the rate. How can they do that? I signed up expecting to pay X amount per month per line and first they remove the discount for auto-pay and then they raised the per line r

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

Can I Get AT&T Student Discount if I'm Not The Owner of The Current Plan I'm in?

Hello, I am a University student, I have recently heard that At&T offers discounts for students. I am already a customer and part of a family plan under the ownership of my father. So the questions is, could I still get that discount to the plan we have or at least to the line I'm using? I'll

Questions

Att and Costco kiosk scam

AT&T is scam. I signed up for AT&T at Costco kiosk and it was the worst decision of my life. I was paying $180 with T-Mobile for seven lines including two tablet lines unlimited everything. I was told at the Costco kiosk for AT&T that my bill will be $206 and I will have everything unlim

Questions

Help getting a new phone

What do I do to get a new phone I can't seem to get help from no one it's one thing paying full why can't I get a payment plan what is the deal with this I have never had AT&t and they still won't give me a chance what do I do.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I Cancelled ATT service. Do I still need to pay the bill?

My ATT bill is due in a few days. Is that bill for the next month of service or the past month of service? I changed providers and am trying to find out if I am obligated to pay this bill or not.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

WHEN CAN I AM GOING TO BE ISSUED FOR U

GREETINGS ON FEBRUARY 23rd & 24th of 2024 . In my household I work from home for APPLEONE the employment agency & so on a daily basis my outgoing calls , texts & uploads & downloads are quite extensive. My 11 year daughter & 17 year old were put into permanent homeschooling 

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
AT&T Not Honoring Trade-In Promotion

In October 2023 I agreed to a promotion to trade in two eligible devices from T-Mobile into AT&T for two free iPhone 15 Pros. I shipped the phones in according to the promotion with the pre-paid shipping label and waited the three billing cycles to receive my credit. After not receiving this cre

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(5)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I Cancelled ATT service. Do I still need to pay the bill?

My ATT bill is due in a few days. Is that bill for the next month of service or the past month of service? I changed providers and am trying to find out if I am obligated to pay this bill or not.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Account closed

Account was closed due to unrelated illness that happened to me, just got back on my feet trying to figure out how to reinstate a closed account. Can anyone help me with this, not much information online.

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Trade-in SCHEME

Jan 19, 2024 - I traded in my eligible, unlocked and in perfect condition iphone 13PRO 256GB with AT&T Value Plus(SM) plan and ATT received my trade in device on Feb 13, 2024. I never missed a payment as they are on auto-pay. When I started the trade in process, I checked my eligibility with the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Contracts

We got free phones through AT&T and signed a contract to pay so much per line for so many years. Now AT&T keeps raising the rate. How can they do that? I signed up expecting to pay X amount per month per line and first they remove the discount for auto-pay and then they raised the per line r

Questions

Accepted Solution

Billing Issues and Questions

Hi, I checked my bill this month, and it was double from what it was last month. It seems I was: -Charged an Upgrade Fee. I've already made that payment when I purchased the phone in-store. -What is AT&T Next Up(SM) - phone upgrade feature? Thank You,

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.