Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
AGNC Support

AGNC Support

Help for AT&T Global Network Client for Windows, Mac, iOS and more.

Ask a question

2023-In-The-Spotlight

(1)
AGNC Support Contacts

Thank you for reaching out to the Business Forum for assistance. In order to better assist you, we have added below contact information for help and support on AT&T Global Network Client.   For customers experiencing connectivity or password related issues, please engaged support via Business Direct

Question

(1049)
Underground drilling opportunities

I was wondering if you could provide information on how I could get direct underground boring jobs through ATT.

Question

Production emails being blocked to AT&T customers

Our servers are being blocked by AT&T. We are getting the following rejection. reply=553 5.3.0 flph827 DNSBL:RBL 521< IPAddress >_is_blocked.For assistance forward this error to abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net, stat=Data format error We have sent numerous requests to have the servers unblo

Question

Emails being blocked by postmaster.

We are attempting to send email notifications to our customers that have ATT email addresses and they are being blocked by the postmaster. relay=ff-ip4-mx-vip1.prodigy.net. [144.160.159.21], dsn=5.6.0, reply=553 5.3.0 flph838 DNSBL:RBL 521 We have sent multiple requests to the abuse-mailbox at ATT

Question

covenant eyes promo code

i just want to ask, can any body tell me where can i get the covenant eyes promo code so that i can get the discount, am --> <a class="GeneratedLink" href="https://uttercoupons.com/front/store-profile/covenant-eyes-coupon-code" target="_top" rel="search">Covenant eyes promo code</a&

Question

How do I register a complaint about an at&t driver

I was narrowly missed from being hit by a driver

Question

Business Proposal

How can I send a business proposal for someone to look into it?

Question

Vendor ID #

I am a subcontractor for B+T Group in Dallas TX. We are building small cell sites for ATT mobile. I have all the required insurance, but need a vendor # to do make ready and pole transfers. How do I proceed?

Question

Different versions of agnc crashes when configuring on Windows 10

Different versions of agnc crashes when configuring on Windows 10 In the log these lines appear: NetClient +E 10/20 11:41:18.479 0435c: Can't open database: 0xd719590 NetClient   +E 10/20 11:41:18.479 0435c: SQLite: [0x01608] Bookmark::GetString Error: 14 - out of memory -  Also w

Question

Windows 2003 Server

What version of the AT&T Dialer do I need to install to work with Windows 2003 Server?The AT&T Global Network Client is not officially supported on Windows 2003 Server.  As detailed in the System Requirements in the Administrator's Guide and the User's Guide, the client is only supported on: Windows

Question

Windows 2000 Version

Where can I download the latest version that works with Windows 2000?The last version of the AT&T Global Network Client that supported Microsoft Windows 2000 was Version 7.4.1.  That version can be downloaded from the ftp server from:ftp://ftp.attglobal.net/pub/client/win32/7.4.1/

Question

Be the first to reply

(267)
Production emails being blocked to AT&T customers

Our servers are being blocked by AT&T. We are getting the following rejection. reply=553 5.3.0 flph827 DNSBL:RBL 521< IPAddress >_is_blocked.For assistance forward this error to abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net, stat=Data format error We have sent numerous requests to have the servers unblo

Question

Windows 2000 Version

Where can I download the latest version that works with Windows 2000?The last version of the AT&T Global Network Client that supported Microsoft Windows 2000 was Version 7.4.1.  That version can be downloaded from the ftp server from:ftp://ftp.attglobal.net/pub/client/win32/7.4.1/

Question

Intune Autopilot Machine Authentication

Does AT&T Global Network Client support machine authentication? Use case:Machine imaged using Intune Autopilot in the user's home. The machine needs a VPN connection with the domain so the user can log in to the machine from home. I know there is a PLAP Credential Provider, however, it requires

Question

Request for will serve/utility availability letter

I am needing a will serve/utility availability letter for property located in Tuscaloosa county AL

Question

ATT Global Network Client don't recognized my mobilePASS password

Hi - I have installed the AT&T Token Authentication Service®Self-Enrollment using the approved link I received and downloaded the latest ATT Global Network Client version. Yet everytime I am trying to enter the Mobile pass password into ATT Global Network Client, it's given me a message of wrong

Question

Trending Accepted Solutions

(54)

Accepted Solution

How do i go about leasing my land to set up a cell tower

Land leasing

Question

Accepted Solution

AT&T Global Network Client Problem in Windows 10

Cannot get AGNC to work with the new Windows 10. Had to roll back to Windows 7 and works fine. Is there a setting that has to be changed or does AGNC need to be fixed to work with Windows 10?

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Do you still have offices in Peterborough?

Quite a few years ago, when AT&T had offices in Peterborough, I was offered a position in the Quality Control Department but I wasn't told you were moving, nor was I  told where you were moving to.  I was wondering, do you still have offices in Peterborough? 

Question

Accepted Solution

Error 243 SSL protocol negotiation failed

Can you please help me to get resolve the issue : I am not able to connect to At&T network at client place some setting is being missing . It's being working fine for my other colligue so it's not related to client network issue , I switch to IPSecfrom SSL does not help   Pls find e

Question

Accepted Solution

Request for Utility Mapping

As part of a Traffic & Safety Roundabout study conducted by my state's DOT, we are requesting utility mapping at a certain intersection. I'm not sure who to contact about this, so a response and/or email would be much appreciated.

Question

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?