For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
AT&T PREPAID

AT&T PREPAID

The freedom of prepaid with no annual contract and no credit check.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(29629)
Unlock device app made for an older version of android

I requested to unlock a prepaid phone of which the line has been discontinued. I got an email with the link and I submitted the request but the request was saying it has been denied because the phone should have an unlock app which I need to use. The phone does NOT have this app and when I try to in

Questions

ATT plan eSIM and ATT prepaid eSIM

I recently switched from Att prepaid to a plan with phone installments. My question is if I add my prepaid eSIM to my current phone what will happen? Will I be able to keep my old number on new phone or will it replace my current phone plan? I also read if I add it, it will delete the physical sim i

Questions

Calls from OOMA go straight to Voicemail

When I call my prepaid number, (Edited to remove personal information). or my daughter's AT&T mobile, (Edited to remove personal information), the target mobile phone does not ring buy my call goes straight to Voicemail. As far as I can determine, this happens only with AT&T mobile phones.&

Questions

Using local eSIM with contract on my iPhone 15

I have a contract can I use a local eSIM instead of international travel. i am going out of the country for 2 months.

Questions

Static IP address for Mobile hotspot $35 plan

Hi I want to get static IP address for the current account. I have $35 Mobile hotspot/Tablet plan (prepaid ). Number associate with account 402-805-0***. Thanks, Ashish.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why does my signal icon show full bars but is transparent?And I can’t make and receive call or text even use data

I got a gmail say my phone number transfer complete,and it told me to restart my phone,and I do it but when I turn in back on the signal icon becomes transparent,and I can’t use the eSIM,can’t make a calls or receive calls and text,data.i am using AT&T prepaid and I was activate today

Questions

How do I get an actual AT&T rep on the phone?

I'm trying to speak to an AT&T rep directly but the automated service won't put me through. I need help with my prepaid phone.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

sending text from pc

Is it possible to send text messages from my pc?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My phone is sending all calls straight to voicemail

My phone sends all calls straight to voicemail

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Stock firmware/scatter files for Tinno U668AA Motivation Max.

I am currently in dire need of the link to download stock firmware for the Ti nno U668AA which is the at&t Motivation Max branded phone. I have custom firmware and the device is stuck booting into fastboot mode. I have looked EVERYWHERE online and the site and its ONLY offered, "ota." I NEED the

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
Device unlock app

I've been trying for days to get my fully paid for device unlocked to use on another service. It meets all of the requirements to be unlocked. The device unlock app on my phone does Not work. It is only a blank white screen. How can I possibly unlock it from my device when your app doesn't work??

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(8)

Official Solution

Lifeline program in Oklahoma

I think it is pretty sorry that ATT will not accept Lifeline credit in Oklahoma. You did however accept ACP. I guess $9.25 opposed to $30.00 just isn't worth your effort. Very disappointing.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why does my signal icon show full bars but is transparent?And I can’t make and receive call or text even use data

I got a gmail say my phone number transfer complete,and it told me to restart my phone,and I do it but when I turn in back on the signal icon becomes transparent,and I can’t use the eSIM,can’t make a calls or receive calls and text,data.i am using AT&T prepaid and I was activate today

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My phone is sending all calls straight to voicemail

My phone sends all calls straight to voicemail

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Stock firmware/scatter files for Tinno U668AA Motivation Max.

I am currently in dire need of the link to download stock firmware for the Ti nno U668AA which is the at&t Motivation Max branded phone. I have custom firmware and the device is stuck booting into fastboot mode. I have looked EVERYWHERE online and the site and its ONLY offered, "ota." I NEED the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Active SIM; Don't know number; ERROR CODE: SSACT-543

I was going through the activation process, but lost power on my laptop. I already activated the prepaid phone, but I am getting the following error: "Your device is already set up with AT&T Prepaid, but you need to make a payment to begin using it on our network. To access your prepaid account,

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.