Explore & discover

Helpful Links

partial payment to continue service without interruption

Highlighted
Tutor

partial payment to continue service without interruption

I ran into money issues but can make a partial payment now and the rest in 6 days. I keep getting emails stating that the payment cannot be processed and they keep trying, which causes my card a $.75 fee every time it is declined. I don't want to cancel, but it's frustrating,not getting answers or talking to a live representative when needed!

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: partial payment to continue service without interruption

You can always cancel and sign up again at a later time. Remember the service is a no-contract month-to-month pre-paid subscription.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Master
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by ametalant
‎11-19-2018 4:38 PM

Re: partial payment to continue service without interruption

There are live reps available - through the online chat system.  Select Chat available on this page.  (This works for me on all browsers, except Edge for some reason.) You may get an auto-response system (bot) first - you can either wade through its questions until it finally forwards you to a person, or you can answer its first question "representative" (or maybe "rep" or "person") which will short-circuit the rest and pass you on immediately.

That said, as noted DTVN is a pre-paid subscription service that doesn't allow subscribing for anything shorter than 1 month periods, so I doubt that Support can help you.  Cancelling now and re-subscribing when you are able to pay is likely your only viable option.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support