Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Trouble updatting debit/credit card info

Trouble updatting debit/credit card info

No matter what I do to update new debit/credit card info it keeps rejecting me for direct TV now

Message 1 of 8
ACE - Expert

Re: Trouble updatting debit/credit card info

https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/directv-now/KM1222509?gsi=vahfbh

Must be able to make recurring payments.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 8

Im only trying to change number on credit card

Message 3 of 8
ACE - Expert

Has your address or anything else changed besides the number? Any error messages?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 8

Yes physical to mailing

Message 5 of 8
ACE - Expert

You said yes that something has changed? Is the info you insert on the form the sane as your CC billing info?

Message 6 of 8

My address changed from physical to mailing
Message 7 of 8
ACE - Expert

Your billing must match your what your CC. So if you are trying to insert info different from the CC it want work. 

Message 8 of 8
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support