Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Tried updated Payment Info, however, account still got canceled

Tried updated Payment Info, however, account still got canceled

Tried updating payment info to pay for my bill, but apparently Direct Tv hasn't been able to update my account. Now the account has been canceled.Need help as I tried to update my account but have been unable to do so, and would like to keep the same package, as that is the reason why I continued to pay for this service.

Tags (3)
Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert

Re: Tried updated Payment Info, however, account still got canceled

You mean DirecTV Now correct? Not DirecTV? If DirecTV Now then you will need to contact support using the chat. No one here has access to customer account information. Select "Contact Us" at the bottom of this page - then select "DirecTV NOW" - select "Chat" in middle of screen or a bubble may appear at the bottom of page on the right side.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5

haven't seen the option, have disable the extensions too.

Message 3 of 5

It has updated now, see it ty

Message 4 of 5
ACE - Expert

Good!

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support