Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Temporarily locked. Called multiple times.

Highlighted
Contributor

Temporarily locked. Called multiple times.

Try to log in and for the last MONTH it has mostly said temporarily locked and to reset password.  No matter what I try I may be able to log in once or twice in the last month.  Changed password multiple times.  Called to unlock and 4 reps could not do anything.  There is no phone service to call.  Don't tell me to use chat because it is automated and tells me to use the same thing.  Also don't tell me to use chat because you have to log in to chat.  I need to get into my account so that I can cancel my subscription since you all are charging me for a service that I cannot use.  Once again, don't tell me to change password or talk to chat.  Give me some info on how to get into my account.  This is rediculous.  

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by N820RS
‎12-08-2018 8:35 PM

Re: Temporarily locked. Called multiple times.

You do not need to login. Select sign-in and password support and the chat box will open. Then type "support" or "representative" or "help" to get a live support agent.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

After all this time, this was the resolution.   Did not know you could type "representative" to actually talk to someone.   The person tried connecting to my account and viewed the same problem I was having.   They set me up with a new account and transferred everything over.   Problem solved.  

Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert

Just glad you able to resolve your issue.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support