Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Re: My mother has passed away last month. How can I cancel her subsciption? I am out of state.

Contributor

My mother has passed away last month. How can I cancel her subsciption? I am out of state.

My mother has passed away last month. How can I cancel her subsciption? I am out of state.

Message 1 of 7
Highlighted
ACE - Master

Re: My mother has passed away last month. How can I cancel her subsciption? I am out of state.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7
Scholar

Also my condolances.

In case you don't have your mother's login info to cancel, you can also have her bank stop all payments on her credit card.

Most likely you will need some paperwork.

This will also cancel payments to DTVN and by that stop her subscription.

Message 3 of 7

@LWagner If you have her user name and password to her directv now account then you can click on the link that @beww357 posted and follow those instructions, but if you dont then I’d suggest cancelling her debit/credit card thats associated with the account. 

Message 4 of 7
ACE - Master

You could also contact DirecTV Now support - if you can provide them with appropriate info (like the credit card number and email address) they would likely cancel the subscription for you.  To reach them, use the Contact us link at the bottom of this page, and then select DIRECTV NOW.  DirecTV Now support is only by online chat - you should see a blue Chat available button on the page the previous link brings up.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 7
Contributor

Provide a phone number instead of all of your twists and turns. Lazy and lame on your part. I will not forget this experience for quite some time and it will be known throughout my contacts.

Sincerely,
Lyle
Message 6 of 7
ACE - Expert

There is no phone number to provide. Support is only thru the chat. Sorry for your loss but nothing any of us here can do here from this forum. We are only subscribers and this is just not a support forum.

Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support