Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Re: Is There Any Help Out There???

Contributor

Is There Any Help Out There???

I don't know where to start, besides that there is NO chat link and NO phone assistance available. If the forum doesn't know the answers or where to contact help, I guess I'm done.

First, I got email this week from DTVN saying my 1st gen Amazon Fire is about to be obsoleted as far as DTVN is concerned. They say they are offering a $25/mo credit for 3 mos to upgrade my Amazon Fire. The links to said offer DO NOT WORK. They just log me in to watch DTVN and I can't find ANY links to any offer. I can't find any way to contact anyone for help. 

Second, supposedly CBS is available, but evidently not for me. I need someone to tell me WHEN it will be available here. I live in the greater Orlando area and put in multiple zip codes to check from Daytona Beach to south Orlando and no go. I'm sick of waiting. It's online streaming, so why does it make any difference where I am anyway??? 

Third, we are STILL having issues with freezing and buffering. My hubby blames our internet service, but DTVN is the ONLY app we're having issues with. One of our TVs has a new Fire Stick and it's the same song. So it's not just the older Amazon Fire.

We have had DTVN since the beginning - but we keep paying for some cable also, trying to let DTVN work out all their bugs, get all major networks and get DVR working well, before we cut the cord and totally depend on it. But I can't keep doing that, even though the picture is so much better when it works. If there's no relief before our next billing, we're going to have to give it up. We've been pretty darn patient. Maybe after another year's contract with cable, they'll have it worked out.

Does anyone have any links, contact #'s to CS or other helpful info? Thank you!

Message 1 of 8
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by Administrator (Administrator)
Accepted by davidbk
‎05-21-2018 8:05 AM

Try here This is new!

Select DirecTV Now tab. Chat is in the middle of page or a balloon may appear on the bottom of page.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 8
Highlighted
Contributor

On page https://help.directvnow.com/hc/en-us/articles/210968526-Contact-customer-service- :

> "With 24/7 live chat assistance, you’re in control of your DIRECTV NOW experience. Select the Chat available link at the bottom of this page to initiate a chat."

There is no Chat available link at the bottom of any page on https://www.directvnow.com/.  How do you contact directvnow / at&t for help ?

On page https://www.att.com/contactus/index/digitaltv.html?tab=3 :

We’re sorry. Phone support isn’t available for DIRECTV NOW.

Message 3 of 8
Tutor

I have the same problem.  About to switch to another service, this is just crap

Message 4 of 8
ACE - Master

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 8

The balloon is nonfunctional. 

Message 6 of 8
Tutor

I am looking at questions written over a year ago and I still don't see any answers.

I guess I am just in a deep pile of dog poop.

Message 7 of 8
Guru

Just turn off your adblockers/popup blockers if you don't see the chat balloon or can't get it to work. If the chat says it is "Busy" it should eventually be available.

Message 8 of 8
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support