Explore & discover

Helpful Links

I cannot connect

Highlighted
Contributor

I cannot connect

In my original ATT Unlimited Plus package, it came with Free HBO for life as long as you didn’t change your plan. You had to sign up for it using Direct TV Now which I did and it worked. With the New Game of Thrones series unveiling tonight, April 14, 2019, I wanted to use this method again. I had forgotten the password so I reset it. When I logged in there was a message saying “Welcome Back” and that I needed to resubscribe to the service. I have tried to get this resolved by going through wireless technical support who then transferred me to Digital Service who then filed an eTicket with a promise it would be resolved in 24 hours from the time the ticket was turned in. That was Friday night. I have heard nothing from them. I tried Saturday night and then again today. My current phone call has been ongoing for 1hr 18min with most of this time on hold. Does anyone have any suggestions or know of a way to get in touch with the Direct Tv NOW eTicket department. This is ridiculous. Thanks,Don Dorsett

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Professor

Re: I cannot connect

Have you tried using HBO Go app?

Sign in with your DirectvNow credentials.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Are you ready for fire and ice? View All About Game of Thrones
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support