Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Go Big package still $35 after update?

Highlighted
Contributor

Go Big package still $35 after update?

I subscribed to the Go Big package during the promotion in January 2017 when it was $35 instead of $60 and have been locked in at that rate since. When I log into my account now, after the app update, it says I have the Go Big $60 package. Did these accounts get bumped up to the regular $60/month price or am I still going to be charged only $35?

Message 1 of 4
Scholar
Solution
Accepted by (Former Employee)
Accepted by beckyww
‎05-16-2018 10:56 AM

Re: Go Big package still $35 after update?

Same price on both pages for me.

- Your Go Big plan will automatically renew on Jun 10, 2018 at 7 PM EST and you will be charged $35.00.

- Your current subscription will automatically renew on Jun 10, 2018 at 7 PM EST and you'll be charged $35.00.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
ACE - Expert

Same here - no change noticed.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4
Teacher

Mine stayed the same for now. All I did to get back into account was to forgot password link an change password an kept

my user name as is.

Your Go Big plan will automatically renew on Jun 9, 2018 at 7 PM EST and you will be charged $40.00. I have HBO also!

Now it shows I have DVR 20hrs that I will never use.

Still shows me with GO Big

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support