Explore & discover

Helpful Links

DIRECTV NOW Offers & Promotions

Highlighted
Community Support

DIRECTV NOW Offers & Promotions

You’re in the right place to get the latest and greatest updates on DIRECTV NOW Offers and Promotions. Most offers are only available for a limited time so get them while the getting is good! Be sure to review the eligibility requirements below since all accounts aren’t eligible. #HappyStreaming

[Check for more news, updates, features & promos: DIRECTV NOW Forums Product Updates]

[Offers that have ended are listed at the end of this post]

--

$25-off Birthday Month Offer [details]

Effective October 20, 2017, new DIRECTV NOW customers are eligible for $25 off their first month.

Roku Streaming Stick Device Offer [details]

Effective October 20, 2017, new DIRECTV NOW customers are eligible to receive a free Roku Streaming Stick when they prepay 1 month of DIRECTV NOW service.  

NEW OFFER! Cricket + DIRECTV NOW Bundle with Cinemax/HBO Offer

New Cricket customers that sign-up for a DIRECTV NOW base package are eligible for 3 months free of HBO and Cinemax.

• A new DIRECTV NOW subscription is required with any base package.
  • Previous DIRECTV NOW customers who have cancelled service and existing customers are not eligible for this offer.
  • You have to select HBO and Cinemax when purchasing DIRECTV NOW for the discount to be applied. i.e. If STARZ is selected the discount cannot be applied.
  • If you cancel service during promotional period, the promo code expires and cannot be restarted.
  • The promotional code will be provided to you to enter during the sign-up process.
  • Offer is available in select stores in the Southeast region.
  • Offer is not stackable any other offers.

$10 Off DIRECTV NOW

Get $10 off DIRECTV NOW with a new subscription of service when signing up in an eligible Cricket store.

• Previous DIRECTV NOW customers who have cancelled service and existing customers are not eligible for this offer.
  • If you cancel service during promotional period, the promo code expires and cannot be restarted.
  • Promotional code will be provided to you via email for you to enter when signing up for service.

Get 1 Month Free of DIRECTV NOW

GoPhone customers are eligible for 1 month free of “Live A Little” when they upgrade to an Unlimited Plan.

• Eligible GoPhone customers will receive an e-mail with the offer.
  • Once you upgrade your service, the promotional code will be sent to your phone via text message and email.
  • Existing and Previous DIRECTV NOW customers are not eligible for this offer.

AT&T Unlimited Data Plans (Choice NOW Offer)

Get a $15 loyalty credit added to your DIRECTV NOW bill when you sign up for AT&T Unlimited Choice Plan for your wireless service.

• On this plan, you will receive a discounted rate of $60/month for one phone line or $115/month for two phone lines.
  • Additional lines will cost $20 extra for each line per month.
  • When you have 4 lines, the cost will be less than $40 per line.
  • For more information check out our AT&T Unlimited Data Plans

HBO Loyalty Reward

If you signed up for DIRECTV NOW service prior to March 6, 2017 you are eligible for our Loyalty offer based on your package.

• Go Big or Gotta Have It packages can receive a subscription to HBO for 12 months ON US.
  • Live a Little or Just Right packages receives $5 off for 6 months.
  • For more details on this offer check out this article DIRECTV NOW Loyalty Reward.

7 Day Free Trial

Unsure about getting DIRECTV NOW? Sign-up for our 7 Day free trial and enjoy the service for your first week free.

• Account must be canceled by 7:00 p.m. ET on the last day of the trial period to avoid auto-enrollment.
  • Limit one free trial per DIRECTV NOW account.
  • Offer is stackable with one of the free device offers.
  • Check out the DIRECTV NOW site for more details.

--

Amazon Fire Stick Device Offer: As of 7/13/17, the Amazon Fire Stick (1mo-prepaid) offer is no longer available.

Apple TV Device Offer – IT’S BACK!: As of 8/25/2017, this offer (Apple TV Device Offer) is no longer available.

New Subscriber Roku Offer: As of 8/31/2017, this offer (ROKU1MONTH free) is no longer available.

Connected Car Offer: As of 9/1/2017, the Connected Car offer is no longer available.

Best Buy Offer: As of 9/1/2017, the Best Buy offer is no longer available.

Roku Device Offer: As of 9/24/2017, the Roku offer is no longer available.

New Offer Alert. As of 10/31/17, getting 50% off the first month with promotion code HALFOFFNOW is no longer available.

-DIRECTVNOWCare

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 7
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by topic author Community Support
Accepted by ATTTVNOWHelp
‎07-03-2017 8:18 AM

Re: DIRECTV NOW Offers & Promotions

To stay updated with the latest DIRECTV NOW promotions and customer news, Follow us on Twitter: @DIRECTVNOWHelp

Promo article.jpg

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 7
Contributor

perhaps you should update this !! I just called to prepay 3 months of the go big package to get the free apple tv but was refused. The person I spoke with claimed the offer ended yesterday at 10pm. He offered me half off my first month though lol I told him to shove it and hung up !!! Gonna go sign up with ps vue instead, Later !!!

Message 3 of 7
Contributor

How do I pre-pay for service in order to take advantage of the free Roku offer?  I already have a DirecTV Now account due to a trial but I have never actually been a paid subscriber yet, and it seems that when I log in it just wants me to restart my service with no way to prepay for the Roku offer.

Message 4 of 7
ACE - Master

Comment to the admins: it is nice that you updated this post.  However, that doesn't get it to show up in the "new posts" list.  You really need to either make a new post, or add a reply to this thread that points to the updated post - otherwise most people won't see this.  The same thing applies to all the "sticky" posts that ATT has updated - the forum system apparently doesn't actually have sticky posts, so you need to do it by hand.

Also, while you are including caveats, you probably should put in that the Unlimited mobile "loyalty" credit is specifically not available to the most loyal DTVN customers - those who have been since the start and still have grandfathered Go Big plans...

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 7
Contributor

These seem to answer my questions, so why am I not receiving these discounts?

Message 6 of 7
ACE - Master

@ATTTVNOWHelp - As far as I know, the AT&T Unlimited Data Plans (Choice NOW Offer) changed a month ago from a $25/month credit to a $15/month credit (and applies to both Unlimited plans).  Also, the link in this item is bad - it points to a post about Roku rather anything about wireless plans.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support