Explore & discover

Helpful Links

DIRECTV NOW Login Help

Highlighted
Community Support

DIRECTV NOW Login Help

Hello DIRECTV NOW Community!

We’ve had a few customers talking about having issues logging into their new service. Don’t fret! We’ve got you covered!

Works for the following:

1. Not able to login
  2. No confirmation email of sign-up
  3. Not receiving password reset email

Why is the issue occurring?

During sign-up, many customers are accidentally entering the wrong email into their browsers/devices. When this happens, you will not be able to login to your profile, reset your password, or receive confirmation of services.

When this occurs, support is unable to resolve this issue as we do not know which email you used to sign up and thus will be unable to locate your account.

Chrome

1. Open the Options Dropdown
  2. Select Settings
  3. Click Show advanced settings…
  4. Select Manage Passwords

Locate directvnow.com and look for the stored email

login1.png

login2.png

login3.png

login4.png

login5.png

Internet Explorer

1. Select the Settings gear
  2. Click Internet Options
  3. Select the Content tab, then select Settings
  4. Choose Manage Passwords

Locate https:directvnow.com/ and look for the stored email

login6.png
login7.png
login8.png
login9.png
login10.png

iOS Safari

1. Navigate to Settings
  2. Tap on Safari
  3. Select Passwords (Note: You may need to enter in your password for your device)
  4. Locate com and look for the stored email

login11.png
login12.png
login13.png

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other questions.

-DIRECTVNOWCare 

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 71
Teacher

Re: DIRECTV NOW Login Troubleshooting

Hello , 

I was helped in one of the At&t stores, where I was set up on the in store Ipad. Although this is helpful, I am still unable to recieve my username/email. How should I go about this when Chat hasn't be available the past 3 days? I haven't been able to use my directv now for the past 4 days now. 

Message 2 of 71
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by topic author Community Support
Accepted by ATTTVNOWHelp
‎12-03-2016 8:51 AM

Hello,

If you need further assistance then select Chat (available 24x7) for assistance with your account and updating email login. Chat can help identify issues like duplicate account, misspelled email addresses that may be causing login issues and errors. We appreciate the incredible response and love for DIRECTV NOW.

-DIRECTVNOWCare

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 71
Teacher

The Chat has not been available for me for the past 4 DAYS!!!!!!! THIS IS RIDCULOUS! I EITHER WANT MY MONEY BACK OR BE COMPENSTATED WHEN I ACTUALLY GET SOME HELP. THE "PAID SUBSCRIBER" OPTION HASN'T BEEN WORKING AT ALL. I'VE EVEN TRIED AT ABNORMAL TIMES LIKE 2AM OR REALLY EARLY THIS MORNING, AND THE RESULT HAS STILL BEEN THE SAME. 

Message 4 of 71
Teacher

I am having the same issue
Message 5 of 71
Teacher

I am having the same issue. Have you found a solution?
Message 6 of 71
Teacher

I have not. I've been trying to contact someone for the past 4 days and have been sent to deadend solutions. 

Message 7 of 71
Community Support

Hey @brandon0419,

I apologize that support has been difficult to contact. It definitely sounds like you've been trying all the right approaches to get help.

If possible, I would recommend going back into the store and showing them this article. They may be able to retrieve the account information that way.

Let us know if that works, and we again apologize for all the issues you're having. Alternatively, please continue to be patient as we work on making our support chat more available.

-DIRECTVNOWCare

Message 8 of 71
Community Support

Hey @sford321,

Can you give us some more details on what's going on? We definitely want to help in any way we can.

-DIRECTVNOWCare

Message 9 of 71
Teacher

I paid for three months. Now I'm worried after the three months ends I will continue to be billed for an account I can't access or cancel. AT&T has left me in the dark.
Message 10 of 71
Teacher

You would think AT&T could pull up my billing information. It does have my name and address. The store could not retrieve my information on their iPad.
Message 11 of 71
Teacher

@sford321

You already went to the store and they could not help you? 

Message 12 of 71
Teacher

I can login, but my account information doesn't exist and I'm unable to watch the programming I paid for.
Message 13 of 71
Teacher

The store has little to no support for issues. The told me to try the chat service.
Message 14 of 71
Teacher

@ATTTVNOWHelp,

@sford321 has already tried the approach you referred me to. Can we both get help from someone on your end without the chat service? 

Message 15 of 71
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support