Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Customer service

Contributor

Customer service

I have never had such issues trying to get a contact number for a company. I was told before to do a live chat. I can’t even do that because I have no idea what my account number is because I do not get a bill. This is horrible customer service. After hours of finally getting someone on the phone they never fix my issues. I left Comcast because of their pricing and not their customer service. Now I want to drop AT&T Tv now because of their increase in billing and their customer service. When I first signed up I highly recommended your company and several of my friends signed up. Now I will never recommend this company. 

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: Customer service

Just login to your account and go to "Payment Info" or "Payment History". All you need to know is in your account details. To contact support using the chat. Select "Contact Us" at the bottom of this page - then select "TV" - then select "AT&T TV NOW/AT&T TV". Chat is near the bottom of the screen. (Direct: https://www.att.com/support/contact-us/att-tv). Not rocket science.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support