Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Customer Service????

Tutor

Customer Service????

I have both satellite and directv now and still can’t get instruction from Customer Service. How is that possible when I pay for both (at the exact same price) for both satellite and streaming? The sales team promised to send me installation instructions and I never received them. Luckily Best Buy is helpful and told me I had to buy more equipment. Now, All I want to do is order a pay per view and no one will help me. Smiley Sad The sales team is nothing but promises and lies and they don’t deliver - as usual in their profession. Curses on DirecTV sales. 

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 5
Professor

Re: Customer Service????

AT&T should bend over backwards to take care of customers like you who pay double for the exact same content AND order overpriced pay per view on top of that. AT&T, are you listening! You are driving away your best customers.

Message 2 of 5
ACE - Master

Why would anyone get both DirecTV and DirecTV Now?  And how do you pay (exactly!) the same amount for each?  And I'm not sure what "sales team" you are referring to - DirecTV may have such, but DirecTV Now doesn't (unless you are talking about salespeople at Best Buy?).  And installation instructions for what?

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 5
Tutor

Was this intended to be helpful? Installation of DirectV Now on my TV.
Message 4 of 5
Professor

You said, "Now, all I want to do is order a pay per view", which I told you how to do in your other thread.

Here are the "installation instructions". But it's dead simple, same as installing any other app. Unless you've just landed on earth from a distant galaxy, you should already know how to do it.

https://www.att.com/esupport/main.html#!/directv-now/topic_gettingstarteddevice-topic_devicesetup0

What we're scratching our heads over is why you are literally shoveling money at AT&T, purposely paying double what everybody else pays. It makes no sense.

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support