Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Changing Bill Due Date

Contributor

Changing Bill Due Date

How do I change my payment due date for my DirectTV Now account?

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert

Re: Changing Bill Due Date

Only way I know is to cancel and sign up again on the date you want your bill to be.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5
ACE - Master

Of course if you do that you would lose any grandfathered plan you have.

But I don't know of any other way to do it.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 5
ACE - Sage

Directv now is a prepaid service. You do not have the option to move the due date.  (Same with ant streaming service, Netflix, Hulu, Sling, etc).  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Message 4 of 5
ACE - Master

It would be nice if you could make a voluntary payment at any time, and doing so would reset your due date.

But I think they want a totally automated system, to keep costs down. It would be possible to automate a voluntary payment, but they probably don't want to bother with it.

When you advertise a service as "no credit check required" you will get some people running close to the edge, it would be nice to accommodate them, but you can't have everything.

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support