Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Cancelled trial account still charged

Highlighted
Contributor

Cancelled trial account still charged

I cancelled my direct TV now account in September and have been charged for the last 2 billing cycles.  How do I get my refund?

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Master

Re: Cancelled trial account still charged

Have you confirmed that the cancellation happened?  Did you get an email from DirecTV Now?  Did you check under Manage My Plan in the user account info?  And DirecTV Now if charged forward, so the details of when you cancelled relative to when your renewal was might impact things (though it should at most impact 1 month, not 2).

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

I did. My wife singed under her login of mtotman313@hotmail.com for the
trial and then I cancelled that and then signed up under my username of
gabealex for go big so my credit card would get charged and not hers. So
now I'm getting charged $58.64 for past two months and $68 for the past two
months for the same househould. I need a refund x 2 for the $58.64 and
keeping the go big account.
Matt
Message 3 of 4
ACE - Professor

You will need to contact customer support using the chat feature found at the bottom of this page by clicking on the “contact us” link.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support