Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Cancelled trial account still charged

Tutor

Cancelled trial account still charged

I cancelled my account for steaming NFL Sunday Ticket during the trial period but was still charged. I called Directv and they confirmed it was cancelled and said I would be refunded within 1 billing cycle. I was charged again this month. I chatted with a representative and was told I will be charged the entire season. I haven’t even been using the service because I was told it was cancelled. This is a total scam. 

Message 1 of 9
Highlighted
Former Employee

Re: Cancelled trial account still charged

@Kmondell1 call 1800.531.5000 -  voice prompt say "cancel". Talk to a member of "Customer loyalty'. they will fix it on the phone before you hang up.

Mention you want a confirmation email prior to hanging up.

If this reply helped you please use Accept solution to mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Message 2 of 9
Tutor

I just called and they said they couldn’t help me because it’s Directv Now
Message 3 of 9
Former Employee

Awwww, well then, you are in the wrong forum for Directv Now.. let me get the information you need. Directv Satellite and Directv Now are 2 totally different things.

If this reply helped you please use Accept solution to mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Message 4 of 9
Former Employee
Solution
Accepted by (Former Employee)
Accepted by tgreaves
‎10-19-2018 2:46 PM

How to cancel

1. Sign in at NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV.
  2. From Account Overview, select My Account.
  3. Select Billing and Transactions .
  4. Under the cancel service section, Select Click Here.
  5. Choose from the available cancel reasons and select Submit Cancellation.
Tags (1)
Message 5 of 9
Tutor

Thanks
Message 6 of 9
Former Employee

Glad to help

Message 7 of 9
Contributor

I cancelled my Directtv Now Account after the trial period in May. And it’s October and I’m still getting charged $40 a month. I want to physically speak to a representative to confirm my cancellation and to get a refund. 

Message 8 of 9
Former Employee

did you get the email confirmation that it was cancelled? maybe you thought you had clicked the button to cancel but it timed out.You may have clicked the button then closed the screen and it didn't process. Do you actually have any proof it was cancelled?

Message 9 of 9
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support