Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Cancellation

Highlighted
Contributor

Cancellation

I wish to cancel my Directv Now trial subscription. It is impossible to contact a live person or get help in the store. Please refund the $43 I was charged today. It was advertised as $25.

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by Associated Member (Associated Member)
Accepted by rldvxi
‎11-26-2018 12:33 PM

Re: Cancellation

No one here in this public community forum will refund you ant money. To cancel, just login to your account and go to "Manage My Plan". You can cancel from there. You can discuss your billing issue with support using the chat.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

I want to cancel! I have not yet been able to stream or watch anything! You guys took money and I cant even get in the account . I want my money back.

Message 3 of 4
ACE - Master

No one here took your money - we are other customers.  However, some here are pretty knowledgeable about using the service and various problems, so if you describe your problems in detail, we may be able to help. On the other hand, if you insist on canceling and can’t do so on your own, you will need to contact Customer Service, which is by online chat only. Take this link - there should be a CHAT LIVE button (box) at the bottom of the page (you will need to scroll down). 

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support