Cancellation

Contributor

Cancellation

I would like to cancel my subscription effective immediately. Thank you

Message 1 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cancellation

Just login to your account in a web browser and click on manage my plan, below that you will see cancel plan at the bottom.

No one on here has access to your account or billing information so we really can't help you here.

When you do cancel you will still have access to your content until the end of the current billing cycle.

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 11
ACE - Master
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by davidv
‎12-21-2017 3:40 PM

Instructions for cancelling are here.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 11
Contributor

This is the sorriest service providers I've dealt with. No cs reps to talk to,really.

I cancelled my service, before trial ended, and you still charged my card. 

I want a refund,  effective immediately.  This is just wrong. My screen is just dark, no service, can' get it to work.

I want it cancelled   now.

How do I receive a refund

Message 4 of 11
ACE - Expert

Go back to the chat to inquire about a refund. Don't count on it.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 11
Tutor

Worst customer service, the departments do not communicate with each other. It's laughable since they're a COMMUNICATION company! Ive wasted months attempting to correct issues they created.

Message 6 of 11
Contributor

I would like to cancel my account [Personal information removed] . I am with AT&T and I  have you on my cell phone.

Message 7 of 11
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

To cancel just login to your account. Go to Manage My Plan then select cancel.

Message 8 of 11
Contributor

Never logged in dont have Acc. number cancel now

Message 9 of 11
Contributor

Cancel this

Message 10 of 11
ACE - Expert

No one can cancel for you. We are only other users here in this forum. Select "Contact Us" at the bottom of this page - then select "DirecTV NOW" - select "Chat" in middle of screen or a bubble may appear at the bottom of page on the right side.

Message 11 of 11
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support