ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by (Former Employee)
Accepted by beckyww
‎06-13-2018 8:52 AM

Re: Cancel payment

To cancel go here

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 8

I would like my $35 to back on my card

Message 3 of 8
ACE - Expert

No one here is going to give you any money back period. We are just users. You have a issue contact support using the chat.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 8
Contributor

I needed to cancel an incorrect payment was trying to split payment from two different accounts which failed as ATT did not explain properly how to do so !! ATT needs to add cancel payment before payment made!! All my insurance and other accounts review amounts and method before finializing and still allow you to cancel to correct an error!!!

Message 5 of 8
ACE - Master

Specifically talking about DirecTV Now:

I'm pretty sure there isn't any way to split a payment.  And because it is a periodic pre-authorized autopay, there is no way to allow "reviewing" the amounts and method before "finalizing", since there is no "finalizing" - they charge your payment method without your intervention.  You can change the payment method attached to your account at any time, and you can check the amount to be charged (well, not including taxes) in your account info, but there is nothing you can do at the time the method is actually charged, because you aren't involved then.

If you are talking about other AT&T services besides DirecTV Now, you will need to post to the appropriate forum to see if people have suggestions for you.

Message 6 of 8
Contributor

I would like 166.00 back on my debit card please

Message 7 of 8
ACE - Expert

No one here will give you any money back. We are just subscribers like you and have no access to subscriber accounts. If you have a issue take it up with support using the chat. Select "Contact Us" at the bottom of this page - then select "DirecTV NOW" - select "Chat" in middle of screen or a bubble may appear at the bottom of page on the right side.

Message 8 of 8
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support