Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Cancel DIRECTV NOW trial

Contributor

Cancel DIRECTV NOW trial

I got the direct tv now app on my new phone with a trial. I'm not going to be using direct tv now so it will be a waste. I need the account closed befor y'all charge. Also the app hard lock me out so I can't go in to fix it. Thank you 

Message 1 of 3
Professor
Solution
Accepted by Administrator (Administrator)
Accepted by ATTAlex
‎06-26-2018 8:11 AM

Re: Cancel DIRECTV NOW trial

We are just customers here. The only way to cancel it is to log into your account on directvnow.com. Since you are locked out, I would suggest talking to chat support and they can probably help you out: https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/directv-now/KM1222548

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Master

Re: Cancel DIRECTV NOW trial

"Us'all" can't do anything about it - we are just other customers.  You cancel your own account.  I don't know what a "hard lock" is - do you mean you tried to log on too many times with the wrong password and it won't let you try again for a while?  If so, you need to reset your password (link on the login page) rather than continuing to try with a bad one, and then you need to wait until it lets you try again.  You can also try contacting Customer Service (instructions here) - if you cannot log in, then answer "no" when it asks if you are already a subscriber.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support