Cancel DIRECTV NOW service

Highlighted
Contributor

Cancel DIRECTV NOW service

Cancel DIRECTV NOW service now

Message 1 of 11
ACE - Master
Solution
Accepted by Administrator (Administrator)
Accepted by ATTAlex
‎06-26-2018 7:54 AM

Re: Cancel service

Instructions on how to cancel DIRECTV NOW are here.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 11

Hello? I need service and this website for directv now is ridiculous 

Message 3 of 11
Professor

We are just fellow customers here in this forum. If you are unable to cancel using the website, you'll have to follow the Contact link below and do an online chat session with customer service.

Message 4 of 11
Contributor

Maybe someone can help me...… I do not have DTVN but my Sister does.  Sadly she unexpectedly passed away and I am trying to cancel her account. I have no username or password for her account, I am VERY frustrated I cannot just talk to someone, explain the situation and get it handled. I am devastated and heartbroken over losing my sister, I don't need this headache!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

MZF

Tags (2)
Message 5 of 11
ACE - Expert

Sorry for your lost. The easiest way would be to cancel the bank card so no more charges can go against the card. Besides that you will need to contact support using the chat.   Select "Contact Us" at the bottom of this page - then select "DirecTV NOW" - select "Chat" in middle of screen or a bubble may appear at the bottom of page on the right side. You do not need to login. Select sign in and password support. Then continue to support. To chat with a live rep just type something like support or help. etc.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 11
Contributor

I cannot thank you enough!!! It worked!!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 11
ACE - Expert

Great. One less stressful event for you deal with as you move forward.

Message 8 of 11
ACE - Master

My sympathies.

The proper way to cancel is through the web site, failing that it's through chat support.

But I think DTVN will get the idea if you simply cancel the card the account is charged to. :-)

You will probably be doing that anyway.

Message 9 of 11

Ridiculous
Message 10 of 11
ACE - Expert

What is? Explanation please?

Message 11 of 11
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Community! It’s Televisionary!

Additional Support