We recognize and honor military, veterans and their families. Get 25% off our best unlimited plans.
The best prices for our Military families
tigrrcfl's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Monday, July 8th, 2019 5:27 PM

Military Appreciation Discount

When I started AT&T services I was told I would get a 25% discount as a veteran. After many calls to customer support and extra effort to ensure my credentials were recognized I was recently told my discount is only 15%. No allowance or credit was made for payments made during the period my discount was not credited and no intent by the company to honor the 25 percent I was initially and subsequently promised. What can I do?

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

What plan do you have? The 25% discount only applies to the two Unlimited & More plans. Any other plan only gets 15%.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Same here, im wondering why i only got 15% instead of 25% for military appreciation. On that time I upgrade my service to unlimited the agent told me im getting 25% instead of my currently 15% discount. Didn’t question about it since no one i know is complaining. 

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

@suguita17 Same question for you, what plan do you have? The 25% discount only applies to the two Unlimited & More plans. If you have an older unlimited plan (Unlimited Plus or unlimited choice), the discount is 15%. If you have a qualifying plan, you will get the 25% discount. I have Unlimited & More Premium, I am getting the 25% discount.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Wow seems there are some ethical issues here, right?

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

@MosesKJnr Why do you say that? See this website, ATT is very clear on what plans get the 25% discount: https://www.att.com/offers/discount-program/military-discount/index.html

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I got a text message alert saying I am getting 25% and supposed to be getting an additional 10% for the auto pay discount but haven’t seen this adjusted to my account (and this was supposed to happen in October 2018). Every month has been a different amount on my bill history and I have the unlimited plan. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

The autopay should be a $10 monthly bill credit (not a % discount) and can take up to 2 cycles to appear. If it has been more than 2 cycles contact customer care

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.