We recognize and honor military, veterans and their families. Get 25% off our best unlimited plans.
The best prices for our Military families
Sunshine7729's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, July 17th, 2019 4:19 PM

ATT authorized retailer - terrible service for active duty military

I called with concerns regarding my son's experience in the Lake Village, Arkansas ATT authorized retailer store yesterday. I spoke with the Shaneeta, who says she is the store manager. My son is active duty military on leave and went to this store with his father who lives locally. They were informed that he could not set up his account because he did not have an Arkansas drivers license, although he did come in with his military ID which the pictures both clearly showing that he is the same person. They were instructed that he would need to go to another store because of their store policy not to accept out of state licenses. When I called this morning to get further clarification on this policy, I spoke with Shaneeta. I told her that this policy is unreasonable and discriminatory against members of the military since they often will be based or traveling in locations outside against members of the military since they often will be based or traveling in locations outside of where their actual drivers license may be registered. I was unable to finish my statement due to being cut off several times. At the end, she even hung up on me. As a store manager, I would expect to receive better service. But I would not consider her to be a good representation of the store nor the ATT brand.

I'd also like to understand how a policy like this is allowed by ATT when the company advertises their support of the military and the discount offered to military personnel and families. 

No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.