Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 7, 2011
4:26:19 PM
View profile
"Statistics" Box on Wireless Main Page?

With the new changes/redesign and all, I see that the "personal statistics" box has disappeared from the Wirelessss main page. The only way to view it is when you are at the "Home" for Communities page at the lower right towards the bottom of the page. Is there a way to view the box on the Wireless main page?

Thanks. Smiley Happy

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

With the new changes/redesign and all, I see that the "personal statistics" box has disappeared from the Wirelessss main page. The only way to view it is when you are at the "Home" for Communities page at the lower right towards the bottom of the page. Is there a way to view the box on the Wireless main page?

Thanks. Smiley Happy

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 7, 2011 5:16:23 PM
(0)
Former Moderator
Edited by pamelaz on Mar 7, 2011 at 5:18:08 PM

Hello,

The Statistics module is no longer on the Wireless main page.  You can view it on the main Community page, Category pages (such as General Account and Billing) as well as viewing it in your profile.

Hope that helps. Smiley Happy

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

"Statistics" Box on Wireless Main Page?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 7, 2011 5:16:23 PM
(0)
Former Moderator
Edited by pamelaz on Mar 7, 2011 at 5:18:08 PM

Hello,

The Statistics module is no longer on the Wireless main page.  You can view it on the main Community page, Category pages (such as General Account and Billing) as well as viewing it in your profile.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple

Hello,

Re: "Statistics" Box on Wireless Main Page?

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (896 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 7, 2011 6:24:19 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

pamelaz wrote:

Hello,

Right. Those are about the only ways to see it. I kind of liked it on the main Wireless page, as it kept me "up to speed" with things. Oh, well.

Thank you for your help, anyway, though. Smiley Happy

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

pamelaz wrote:

Hello,

Right. Those are about the only ways to see it. I kind of liked it on the main Wireless page, as it kept me "up to speed" with things. Oh, well.

Thank you for your help, anyway, though. Smiley Happy

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: "Statistics" Box on Wireless Main Page?

3 of 3 (886 Views)