Helpful Links

Terrible customer service

Highlighted
Contributor

Terrible customer service

A cell phone bill $147 for one and direct tv is over changing per I go in person no help told call customer service transfer over and over again. I have been a customer for over 10 years you have lost a customer now thanks for the help.
Message 1 of 6
ACE - Expert

Re: Terrible customer service

Actually that sounds about right.  Direct TV is about $68 with tax. 

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) We are fellow customers. Our answers are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6
Contributor

We in Riverton Illinois have apparently got a reputation.  Att started a tower 1/2 mile from my house in 2015.  It is not finished and is projected to be finished in 2017.  In the meantime, we've got one little dot in most places around the house.  I have attempted to call people and get no answers.  People call us and we drop calls like mad.  I have been told that there is an antennae that we can plug into the house current that will improve reception.  Is this correct?  How do we get one?

Message 3 of 6
Tutor

I also have terrible service, have been a customer since 1995.  I get no help when making phone calls to them. I will no longer be a customer, if I can ever get out of this contract. They are ripping people off  at a terrible rate.

Message 4 of 6
ACE - Expert

@jjsons Did you move? or did service just change significantly?

Are you sure it's not your phone?

@riverbert The box you want is a microcell and only works if you have internet at home.

• This is the public AT&T community forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • When solved / helped, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
  • Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be the correct information...
    The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, it's particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post).
  • *The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
    Message 5 of 6
    Tutor

Did not move. Service has just gotten worse and worse over time. Not my phone, it is on my husband and sons phone too.

We have a microcell, and have internet at the house. Microcell does not help. We have had 2 of them, just recently got the 2nd one from At&t

Tags (2)
    Message 6 of 6
    You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
    Share this topic
    Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?
    Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

AT&T Locker is being discontinued on August 3rd. Find out what you need to do.

Additional Support