Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 1, 2011
12:43:28 PM
Kudos?

Does anyone know why I'm unable to give kudos to posts? Is it because I'm considered a visitor?

Does anyone know why I'm unable to give kudos to posts? Is it because I'm considered a visitor?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 1, 2011 5:08:31 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Ann154 wrote:
Yeah, you have to gain certain rank before the ability is granted.

http://forums.att.com/t5/Wireless-Community-Suggestions/AT-amp-T-Member-Ranks/td-p/2562149

Correct. Users at the rank of "Visitor" SHOULD be allowed to give kudos, in my humble opinion. Many just post one/a couple of posts and never return. There may have been a great post(s) answered in their original thread, and they are unable to return the "thank you" favor.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Kudos?

8 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(8)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 1, 2011 1:04:00 PM
(0)
Master

http://forums.att.com/t5/Wireless-Community-Suggestions/AT-amp-T-Member-Ranks/td-p/2562149
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy

Probably from mobile, maybe. :)
Posted by a mobile device.

Re: Kudos?

2 of 9 (873 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 1, 2011 5:08:31 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Ann154 wrote:

Correct. Users at the rank of "Visitor" SHOULD be allowed to give kudos, in my humble opinion. Many just post one/a couple of posts and never return. There may have been a great post(s) answered in their original thread, and they are unable to return the "thank you" favor.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Ann154 wrote:

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 9 (856 Views)
Solution
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 1, 2011 8:13:25 PM
(1)
Teacher

Thank you both. If I could, I'd give ya'll Kudos. Lol.

Thank you both. If I could, I'd give ya'll Kudos. Lol.

4 of 9 (841 Views)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 2, 2011 3:07:07 AM
(1)
ACE - Master
You're welcome. And we understand. Smiley Wink

You're welcome. And we understand. Smiley Wink

5 of 9 (834 Views)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 4, 2011 3:36:16 AM
(1)
Professor

well, i'll give'em all one for you. and you too for being a satisfied forumer! (or are we Foruminians?)

well, i'll give'em all one for you. and you too for being a satisfied forumer! (or are we Foruminians?)

Me and My DELL Streak (TED-III)

6 of 9 (817 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 4, 2011 2:49:56 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
"Forumers", I would call us. Smiley Wink And thanks, Rico!

"Forumers", I would call us. Smiley Wink And thanks, Rico!

7 of 9 (808 Views)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 4, 2011 2:54:19 PM
(1)
Master
I was thinking "Forumites".
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
I was thinking "Forumites".
Probably from mobile, maybe. :)
Posted by a mobile device.

8 of 9 (806 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 4, 2011 4:32:33 PM
(0)
Professor
Edited by RicoLX on May 4, 2011 at 4:35:44 PM

I like both! Forumers and Forumites!   Reminds me of an old string discussion "is the forum dead?"..around the time everyone was switching over to tweeting.   i think i posted that "I wuz born and raised uh Forumist,.. my daddy beferr me was a Forumist! and byyyy gum, I will diiiii a forumist!!!"

But now, I think i will convert over the Forumites and be a felllow  Forumer  ..."I say KUDOS to everybody who stayed with the forum over twix, i mean tweet"

(from a stuffy ole post)

Man Very Happy

I like both! Forumers and Forumites!   Reminds me of an old string discussion "is the forum dead?"..around the time everyone was switching over to tweeting.   i think i posted that "I wuz born and raised uh Forumist,.. my daddy beferr me was a Forumist! and byyyy gum, I will diiiii a forumist!!!"

But now, I think i will convert over the Forumites and be a felllow  Forumer  ..."I say KUDOS to everybody who stayed with the forum over twix, i mean tweet"

(from a stuffy ole post)

Man Very Happy

Me and My DELL Streak (TED-III)

[ Edited ]
9 of 9 (802 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments