For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Divine15's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, March 29th, 2017 4:01 AM

wrong billing

I have purchased / upgraded my cell phone *** 

but somehow store employee put the financing under my home phone U verse *** . I went to store the very next week and they said it is transferred to correct account. 

But it was not. I went there few times , chatted hundred times on computer, talked to customer service but nothing worked.

ATT is charging me for the last six months on two phones where as I have only one cell phone. My Uverse is not working because it is under ATT mobile.

If you see my no. *** there is no activity . Last month , I talked to customer care and they told me that they will resolve the issue if I pay $163.00 that I paid and they will adjust my bill for extra payment and they cancelled the phone ***  But now my account is showing 

a balance of $586.00 that I could not pay. My cell no. *** is disconnected. I have no Uverse no. because It was showing under ATT mobile 

I am ATT customer for the last 10 years . It is such a shame 

this is no justice that I pay for two phones when I have got only one. 

Today I talked to 3 agents everybody assuring me they will do something but just left without saying anything . 

Don't know if somebody will read this mail and consider

Please adjust my account .I have paid $1000.00 in last six months for one phone  with 1 gigabite and reactivate my cell phone

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

@Divine15 This forum is not customer support, so your post may or may not be seen by ATT. If they do see it, they will ask you to send them a private message. Rather than wait, send a private message to @ATTMobilityCare.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Thanks for letting me know. I just redirected to ATT mobility care my message

Kind Regards

Rajesh Arora

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.