Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 16, 2014
8:21:01 AM
View profile
what is main account balance

I am wondering what is "main account balance"?

I have paid my bills on time every time (through automatic set up the charge automatically goes on my VISA) so am unsure what "main account balance" is? It is showing $119.50 under main account balance on my account.

Any thoughts?

Thank you!

I am wondering what is "main account balance"?

I have paid my bills on time every time (through automatic set up the charge automatically goes on my VISA) so am unsure what "main account balance" is? It is showing $119.50 under main account balance on my account.

Any thoughts?

Thank you!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Apr 16, 2014 9:17:19 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
That is the amount of your bill between the end of the billing period until your payment is applied to the account. Usually a week or 2 difference.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

what is main account balance

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Apr 16, 2014 9:17:19 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
That is the amount of your bill between the end of the billing period until your payment is applied to the account. Usually a week or 2 difference.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: what is main account balance

2 of 3 (528 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 16, 2014 10:16:46 AM
(0)
Contributor

Thanks!

Thanks!

Re: what is main account balance