Need help understanding your bill?
jamescindyr's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, October 28th, 2017 10:43 PM

very poor customer service for current deployed marine

I was just hung up on by your customer care representative simply because I ask to speak with a manager about getting my son's bills sent directly to me.  I realize he may not have set it up this way before being deployed, but I am receiving the monthly suspension notice and then have to go through all kinds of waiting and transferring to finally pay his bill.  He has put me on his bank account in order to pay his bills like his phone bill.  All I am asking for is to have this bill sent to me in a timely fashion instead of this last minute suspension notice.  The person who helped me could not or was not able to do anything about it and when I ask to speak to a manager he told me I was being rude and basically hung up on me.  I was simply asking a question.  We have been with AT and T for probably 30 years, but am seriously ready to make a change!!!!

Associated Member

• 

118 Messages

6 years ago

As long as ypu habe his passcode you can request this change. There is a good chance that he has his account set up on paperlesa billing which would explain the reason you're only receiving the presuspension letter. You can also make this change online if you have his username and password to login. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.