Need help understanding your bill?
kangaruru's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, July 2nd, 2014 6:14 AM

transfer of plan responsibility

In order to receive my husbands military discount we had to transfer the plan out of my name to his.

That was a nightmare all in itself and now the fun begins.

All information from our plan (in my name) for the past 5 years has been removed and no longer accessible.

My husbands "new" plan with a different number has been put under my old id and password. Then they sent him a bill. Even though the old plan was paid uptil August 10th, they billed my husband for the month of July.  

I told them that I already paid for July and they statd that his account is "new" and the billing is "new". They will check if I am due any refund and will put it onto the "new" account. 

This is double billing at its finest and I have no access at all to 5 years of bills and payments. I will never go paperless again with AT&T. 

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, kangaruru!

Thanks for posting. I'm so sorry to hear about your recent billing issues. We would be happy to look into this for you, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.