Need help understanding your bill?
KathleenJordan's profile

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

Monday, February 6th, 2017 3:25 PM

social media responses

Social Media Agents call me, leave voice mail and number, and then never return my calls.  What am I doing wrong?  I am having problems with my wireless bill and absolutely hate CHAT and prefer to take to someone in the US (like the social media agents)....how do you reach them?

Former Employee

• 

408 Messages

7 years ago

Happy Monday @KathleenJordan!

I completely understand where your coming from; I personally prefer Twitter as my preffered communication method to companies (mostly airlines Smiley Happy)

From your email you used to register on these forums, I believe I found your communications with my social teams. It looks like your case was bounced around, and when my social team got your case, they were unable to get in touch with you and closed the case.

I'm honestly not sure what happened as it sounds like you've been trying to reach us, and I apologize on behalf of my team for not getting back to you!

Send us a private message and include a brief description of the issue, your full name, account number, and a good number to reach you at. Once you do that, we can absolutely reach out and see what we can do to help.

Once you do that, keep everyone here in the community updated! And feel free to tag me directly anytime(by typing @ATTKevin in your post) and I'll make sure you're getting taken care of.

Thanks!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.