Need help understanding your bill?
madconsumer's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, July 16th, 2014 6:27 PM

smart limits overage charge

My son went over his data so I added the $4.99 Smartlimits to his phone to keep him from going over....Not once has it worked since I added it. So every single month I have to call and have them remove the $10 overage fee....They should be removing the monthly fee for Smartlimits since it didn't work in the first place....Why should I pay for something that obviously doesn't work???!!!!  I spend atleast an hour on the phone with AT&T costumer service who thinks they can majically fix it every single month....then they send me over to Tech Support who does nothing!!! Today I was hung up on....It was a landline to landline so you can't tell me it was a bad connection.

Mentor

• 

58 Messages

10 years ago

thats strange that it doesnt work for you and a few others. ive had smart limits on my nephew's smartphone and i didnt have any problems with doing so. i made sure that i stayed on top of everything. im curious as to why its not working properly? i hope that you get everything taken care of because if youre paying for something, it should always work. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.