Need help understanding your bill?
haodapeng2011's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, January 25th, 2012 10:27 PM

scam $9.99 per month

I was scamed $9.99 every month from last month.This was owed by a trash text.I don't know what should I do for this mistake.Can you help me?

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

12 years ago

@haodapeng2011 wrote:

I was scamed $9.99 every month from last month.This was owed by a trash text.I don't know what should I do for this mistake.Can you help me?

call customer service, explain it to them and them place a purchase block on your phone

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

12 years ago

I am a person from China.I can not speak fluency English.I forgot what I have done on the text.What can I do?

Scholar

• 

129 Messages

12 years ago

when you call customer care ask  Language Line for all non-English and/or non-Spanish languages. The Language Line interpreter translates information and communicates the customer's response to facilitate the call

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

12 years ago

Thank you very much.

I have cancelled the subscription and refunded $8.7 from this website.
I am not sure if I can refund all money including last month.

Thanks again.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

12 years ago

I also got this charge on my account.  I checked the website link mentioned in previous message and it does says that "subscription inactive", however how do I request a refund? Also how do I make sure they don't do this again to my account?

Thanks,

Aamir.

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

12 years ago

@viperz4 wrote:

I also got this charge on my account.  I checked the website link mentioned in previous message and it does says that "subscription inactive", however how do I request a refund? Also how do I make sure they don't do this again to my account?

Thanks,

Aamir.

call customer service talk to them for the refund, then request a pruchase block on the line

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

So being realistic here how do we get this taken care of because this happened to me also I just realized last month (i did not even originally notice it on my bill) It was some text with an immediate stop im finding out I still dont really know what it was other than 10 bucks out of my pocket.... How can we do this and get a refund for the scam charge without calling and sitting on the phone for an hour with att support .... (maybe it's getting better but personally I have had several terrible encounters with att service and prefer not to twitle my thumbs with the service department) Any ideas?

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

12 years ago

@RachealB wrote:

So being realistic here how do we get this taken care of because this happened to me also I just realized last month (i did not even originally notice it on my bill) It was some text with an immediate stop im finding out I still dont really know what it was other than 10 bucks out of my pocket.... How can we do this and get a refund for the scam charge without calling and sitting on the phone for an hour with att support .... (maybe it's getting better but personally I have had several terrible encounters with att service and prefer not to twitle my thumbs with the service department) Any ideas?

put a purchase block on the phone, it is free and only takes a phone call. Calling is the only method, they will not automagicly refund a charge without investigation - no company will

What it was will be documented on your bill - how it started - obtaining a "free" ringtone, wallpaper, doing some "intelligence" quiz on facebook, answering a "survery" on facebook or twitter

Example -

http://www.myxer.com/terms/?loc=f

look at the terms of service - payment section, now they advertise "free" items

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.