Need help understanding your bill?
determined1's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, September 16th, 2013 2:57 AM

roaming web questions

i am new to this.  what does it mean in my online statement: roaming web, i don't understand the incoming and outgoing. can someone explain?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

11 years ago

Hello, determined1!

Thank you for your post! Roaming means that you are able to use the web while outside of AT&T's network. As far as "incoming" and "outgoing" data, an easy example that would better illustrate the meaning of those terms would be emails! For more information about roaming, click on the link below.

Roaming Overview

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

is it possible that the ingoing and outgoing could be related to facebook messaging?  is there any way to track who those messages are go to or coming from?  i hate to sound so ignorant but i'm really curious....thank you!

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

11 years ago

It's not necessarily just facebook messaging. Any status updates, comments, or photos you upload to Facebook are also considered data. As for tracking your messaging, you should be able to see recipients that you message just by clicking on the messages icon.

Let me know if that answered your question!

-Mariana

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.