• Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 4, 2014 8:33:58 AM
(0)
Teacher
I am a little confused with the Mobile Share Value plan :

- I would like to get the 300mb shared plan for $20

- I see for a smartphone under 2 year contract is $40/phone

- currently I have 2 smartphones: one smartphone is under 2 year contract and the other completed the contact last month

- so would my total be:
$20+$40+$25= $85

- currently I have 2 smartphones: one smartphone is under 2 year contract and the other completed the contact last month

- so would my total be:
$20+$40+$25= $85

Re: out of contract pricing for mobile share value plan

2 of 8 (388 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 4, 2014 10:56:53 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Yes, that would be the pricing, plus applicable taxes and fees.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
Yes, that would be the pricing, plus applicable taxes and fees.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 8 (366 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 4, 2014 11:26:43 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

That pricing is correct, but it could get very expensive for you as well.  300MB is not much data for a single smartphone to use each month, and you plan to share it across 2 phones.  You will pay $20 for each additional 300MB of data you use in excess of the first 300MB.  Are you sure this is what you want, when you can get a 500MB or 1GB plan for only a few dollars more each month?  Both of those plans have better pricing for your data if you go over the limit in a month too.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare.

That pricing is correct, but it could get very expensive for you as well.  300MB is not much data for a single smartphone to use each month, and you plan to share it across 2 phones.  You will pay $20 for each additional 300MB of data you use in excess of the first 300MB.  Are you sure this is what you want, when you can get a 500MB or 1GB plan for only a few dollars more each month?  Both of those plans have better pricing for your data if you go over the limit in a month too.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 8 (361 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 4, 2014 12:52:05 PM
(0)
Teacher

Appreciate all the replies , yeah your right I will go for the 1gb shared plan... thanks

Appreciate all the replies , yeah your right I will go for the 1gb shared plan... thanks

5 of 8 (350 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 4, 2014 5:52:33 PM
(0)
Former Employee

docsho wrote:

- so would my total be:
$20+$40+$25= $85

If the contract for the phone still under contract started before Feb, it should also qualify for the no-contract pricing. 

docsho wrote:

- so would my total be:
$20+$40+$25= $85

If the contract for the phone still under contract started before Feb, it should also qualify for the no-contract pricing. 

6 of 8 (330 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 4, 2014 8:48:20 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

sandblaster wrote:

docsho wrote:

- so would my total be:
$20+$40+$25= $85

Does the discount apply to the 300MB Mobile Share plans?  For some reason I thought that the discount only applied to data plans 2GB or higher.  I would love to be wrong here though.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

sandblaster wrote:

docsho wrote:

- so would my total be:
$20+$40+$25= $85

Does the discount apply to the 300MB Mobile Share plans?  For some reason I thought that the discount only applied to data plans 2GB or higher.  I would love to be wrong here though.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

7 of 8 (315 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 5, 2014 12:52:51 PM
(0)
Employee

The special for the no contract pricing, you're right only applies for the 2gb+.

But lines that are truly out of contract, still get the discount

confirmed here: www.myattrpc.com

-Alex

The special for the no contract pricing, you're right only applies for the 2gb+.

But lines that are truly out of contract, still get the discount

confirmed here: www.myattrpc.com

-Alex

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

8 of 8 (286 Views)