out of contract pricing for mobile share value plan

- is this correct, thank you

Message 1 of 8
Teacher

Re: out of contract pricing for mobile share value plan

I am a little confused with the Mobile Share Value plan :

- I would like to get the 300mb shared plan for $20

- I see for a smartphone under 2 year contract is $40/phone

- currently I have 2 smartphones: one smartphone is under 2 year contract and the other completed the contact last month

- so would my total be:
$20+$40+$25= $85
Message 2 of 8
ACE - Expert

Yes, that would be the pricing, plus applicable taxes and fees.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 8
ACE - Master

That pricing is correct, but it could get very expensive for you as well.  300MB is not much data for a single smartphone to use each month, and you plan to share it across 2 phones.  You will pay $20 for each additional 300MB of data you use in excess of the first 300MB.  Are you sure this is what you want, when you can get a 500MB or 1GB plan for only a few dollars more each month?  Both of those plans have better pricing for your data if you go over the limit in a month too.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 8
Highlighted
Teacher

Appreciate all the replies , yeah your right I will go for the 1gb shared plan... thanks

Message 5 of 8
ACE - Expert

docsho wrote:

- currently I have 2 smartphones: one smartphone is under 2 year contract and the other completed the contact last month

- so would my total be:
$20+$40+$25= $85

If the contract for the phone still under contract started before Feb, it should also qualify for the no-contract pricing. 

Message 6 of 8
ACE - Master

sandblaster wrote:

docsho wrote:

- so would my total be:
$20+$40+$25= $85

If the contract for the phone still under contract started before Feb, it should also qualify for the no-contract pricing. 

Does the discount apply to the 300MB Mobile Share plans?  For some reason I thought that the discount only applied to data plans 2GB or higher.  I would love to be wrong here though.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare.
Message 7 of 8
Employee

The special for the no contract pricing, you're right only applies for the 2gb+.

But lines that are truly out of contract, still get the discount

confirmed here: www.myattrpc.com

-Alex

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 8 of 8
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support