Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 5, 2012
6:33:37 AM
View profile
linking accounts

I have U-Verse and just signed up for a wireless plan.  I would like to link both accounts to view but will that automatically combine both on one bill?  I would like separate bills. 

I have U-Verse and just signed up for a wireless plan.  I would like to link both accounts to view but will that automatically combine both on one bill?  I would like separate bills. 

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 5, 2012 3:03:36 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Here is some information about creating an Access ID: http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB412762#fbid=P--JBgRZqfU

This should answer your questions about being able to view both your U-Verse and Wireless accounts at the same time. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

linking accounts

5 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 5, 2012 7:38:40 AM
(0)
Expert
No it will not
No it will not

Re: linking accounts

2 of 6 (3,615 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 5, 2012 3:03:36 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Here is some information about creating an Access ID: http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB412762#fbid=P--JBgRZqfU

This should answer your questions about being able to view both your U-Verse and Wireless accounts at the same time. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

--------------

3 of 6 (3,592 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 18, 2013 5:30:17 AM
(0)
Contributor

the link below is no longer available.  How do I link my wireless and internet accounts so I don't have to log on with seperate login and passwords?

the link below is no longer available.  How do I link my wireless and internet accounts so I don't have to log on with seperate login and passwords?

4 of 6 (1,611 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 18, 2013 5:42:14 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 6 (1,608 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 10, 2016 7:50:30 PM
(0)
Contributor

If it is not too late, you should reconsider linking accounts.  I linked mine and it literally broke the account.  ATT can't figure out and suggested I try a different browser.  

Because, after something works for 5 years, and then suddenly breaks after the accounts are linked, it must be the thing that has worked before, and not the change that occured right before the issue arose.

If it is not too late, you should reconsider linking accounts.  I linked mine and it literally broke the account.  ATT can't figure out and suggested I try a different browser.  

Because, after something works for 5 years, and then suddenly breaks after the accounts are linked, it must be the thing that has worked before, and not the change that occured right before the issue arose.

6 of 6 (127 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments